• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

Got Paid Earn Easy Money 0.3 $ per App - 20$ per week

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnit

Reactions
MR
pic-ios-1.png

TryMyApps is a make money online app for money makers. We provide you with the easiest way to get paid apps for free and pay you the highest reward.
You are free to start. Just head over to trymyapps.com via Safari on your iPhone/iPod/iPad and get paid by searching, installing and playing our sponsored apps in the App Store. You can cashout your money via Paypal, Alipay and US iTunes Gift Cards.
Everything can be done on mobile, so you can easily get paid without the need for a website. What are you waiting for? Start making money with your smartphone now!
pic-ios-3.png

How to complete task : Video
click here
:lub:
How to Make Money with TryMyApps
First, you need download TryMyApps by visiting trymyapps website
Trymyapps-install.png
http://trymyapps.com/ It is a small application,so it won’t take up too much phone memory.

After installed the app on your phone, register as a new member.If you want 0.15$ as a start type my referral code in invitation box : YEL9W What do you have to do is choose which country your ID belongs to. Once you have finished the registration, you can start your trip to make money by your iPhone and iPad. There is no IP address limited and no maximum task numbers, so you are available to claim as many tasks as you want.
This is mission center. We have quite perfect settings now to offer users the best user experience. You can see that we put the mission in the task center. Besides, there is a reminding about the countdown of the mission to ensure you won’t miss any chance of making money. What’s more, we add your earn into your account after you complete each task.

After task, let’s talk about the income. Usually, we pay $0.3 per task. Task center basically will release more than four or five tasks every day, so you have enough task to do.

How to Make More with TryMyApps
If a new user installs TryMyApps with your invitation code, you can get 50% of his/her earnings for the first 10 tasks. The more friends you invite, the more you will get. Share your earning secrets with your friend and relatives, you can make more money with TryMyApps through the following 2 invitation steps.

Fill in your TryMyAppsaccount to generate your unique URL and promotion package links.
Long press the yellow box to copy and share on social network platforms and blogs.

If you have any problems, you can ask help online any time. We have someone who’s in charge to answer all sorts of questions. For every suggestion we would read carefully. If your suggestion is adopted, you will receive a small gift. After all, each user’s experience is quite important for us. Each user deserves to be treated by heart.

If you have an iPhone or iPad, and you do not want to miss the chance that can bring benefit to you, TryMyAppss is the best choice. It won’t take a lot of time. No matter what your identity is, students, workers, or housewives, if you have an iPhone or iPad, you can make money with TryMyApps easily.

If you want to know about more information about TryMyApps, please visit trymyapps website http://trymyapps.com/ My invitation code YEL9W

Please support me by typing my referal code ,
I get 50% of your first 10 tasks,
Remember No Money is get from you the TryMyApps rewards me for inviting you

BELOW ARE THE PAYMENT PROOFS
payment01.jpg

payment02.jpg

payment3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics