Cheat Traffic DoughSpin.com PPD - Daily Payments

Offers are back! We are still going through a few user accounts due to all the reversals and trouble with the advertiser (this had to be done or else we could have lost them) this should be fixed within the next day and we will start paying everyone daily again. I can assure you we are not scamming and we will pay you and will continue to make everyone money :)

I hope that you will not scamming to us and pay for all of us
I have not receive payment.
Please payment for me, my username : n00b199x
25 Sep, 2014 22.75$
thank admin

Offers are back! We are still going through a few user accounts due to all the reversals and trouble with the advertiser (this had to be done or else we could have lost them) this should be fixed within the next day and we will start paying everyone daily again. I can assure you we are not scamming and we will pay you and will continue to make everyone money :)

i hope bro pay soon :D i trust you...

Check my account vanmuon

mấy bạn biết là vn mình chét choác giỏi mà, cứ bô bô cái từ chet chét đó ở đây làm gì cho admin nó biết, nó lại banned ip vn ra thì khổ

Hello everyone! All payments have been sent!! Adscendmedia/Adworkmedia/CpaGrip and more offers have been added back. Payments are also daily again we will try for less than 12 hours but could be 24. Much success to everyone :)

Hello everyone! All payments have been sent!! Adscendmedia/Adworkmedia/CpaGrip and more offers have been added back. Payments are also daily again we will try for less than 12 hours but could be 24. Much success to everyone :)
There was an issue running ip lookup

I have received payment but slightly delayed. Thank alot admin :p:p:p
and my proof

ertR5fv.png

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killahtt

Most viewed of week