Airdrop Credit - Giới Thiệu Và Đào Coin

Uppp
Cho 1 buổi sáng đỏ
GU222YK.jpg

Update: We are feeling very positive about the changes we are making and we want to tell you all a bit about them. Let’s start of with an update on Tellus-Pay. Time for some tough love from the development team, Tellus-Pay is in need of a substantial roll back. I am sad to say that this will cause many weeks of delays until service resumes at a level we are satisfied with. What does this mean, well in a nutshell Tellus-Pay wont be getting any faster until have completed our rebuild.

But wait ……. There is still amazing news:

We want to introduce you all to the future of mobile mining Credit (CREDIT), we call it MiniPOS and guess what it’s coming to a Terra product real soon. That’s right the most exciting development in our communities history is about to be unveiled.

We have been so busy trying to link to systems that finally, by a stroke of fate, we have settled on the ultimate solution. If any of you have used TerraceX, https://terra-cex.com . then you will know that it is really fast and fully secured, automated. We have tried to link Tellus-Pay to TerraceX with 0 success.

So we decided to go ahead and build MiniPOS on the basis of our most highly functional product. MiniPOS is launching at TerraceX within 10 days, here is what you need to know:

1. MiniPOS at TerraceX is much faster in all respects and is using a full credit node.
2. Reward is 100%. less any referral commissions.
3. Referral is 5 tiers, paid hourly based on mining profits.
4. Credit deposited into the miner only earn after 8 hours, so you receive your first profit on the 9th hours.
5. Credit deposits show instantly and withdrawals are reviewed and approved within 1 hour.
6. Full fiat Bank payments via cash and transfer are live for Nigeria, South Africa and Colombia (Coming soon).
7. International Credit card payments are secured for deposits in ZAR (South African Rands).
8. KYC is only required for fiat services, bank and credit card payments.
9. Full ZAR and NGN markets available for easy conversion to other cryptocurrencies.
10. ZAR/CREDIT and NGN/CREDIT markets available for instant access to buy or sell Credit.

We will over time drive all existing Tellus-Pay users to TerraceX to use our new MiniPOS to stake Credit via web or mobile. We have already created the app and it will be play store shortly, once we complete the full installation of MiniPOS.
The key points to take away from this update are:

1. Mobile mining is getting a super upgrade early on and will 100% fixed and will providing a rewarding and enjoyable experience for users.
2. Tellus-Pay is being overhauled completely; we will be using the TerraceX database for the new version. So at some point over the new few weeks moving to TerraceX will be compulsory. But once you have made the move you won’t need to register again for the new version of Tellus-Pay.
3. We apologize, more Importantly I apologize personally as the project manager for Tellus-Pay I performed badly in the sense that I was far to forgiving with the Tellus-Pay dev team and ultimately I was trapped for some time trying to remain positive. I have since, through the shocking performance of the app, seen that there is no future with that team. I can assure you that the measure taken now are in the best interests for the entire project. We all need a fresh start and a 100% working product and that is my main goal here.
4. The new version of Tellus-Pay will be launched this year, most likely early in December and we will grow its functionality over time.

In closing I apologize for the false start we have experienced with the launch of Tellus-Pay and I assure you that once you try MiniPOS at TerraceX within 7-10 days you will see that we are on the right track. Tellus-Pay is still the game changer long term but for now we can easily improve access to Credit with fiat and other currencies in a fully automated and professional way.

? HƯỚNG DẪN SỬ DỤNG CHỨC NĂNG MINIPOS TẠI SÀN TERRACEX
- Chức năng MiniPos sẽ chạy được từ tiếng thứ 9 tính từ lúc CREDIT nạp thành công vào sàn TerraCex.
- Phải làm lệnh chuyển CREDIT qua MiniPos thì mới được tính.
- Lãi suất 100%/1 năm.
- Hỗ trợ referrral 5 cấp.
- Min gửi MiniPos là 10000 CREDIT.
? Video hướng dẫn nạp tiền CREDIT vào MiniPos trên sàn TerraCex
♒ TerraCex sẽ cập nhật thêm các chức năng sau đây khoảng 2 tuần nữa: ẩn balance 0 trong wallet, thiết kế giao diện mới cho web, tích hợp thẻ ngân hàng.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiracleThings
Back
Top Bottom