SCAM Countdownads Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

acevnvn

Exchanger
Verified
Trusted 3
Solutions
Reactions
MR
$1,683.22
Services
Call me! Call me! Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Hic em chưa thấy chính sách PTC mà ngon VKL như CDA
Free Upgrade Golden VI :eek:

Dear CDA's member,

Today, Project CDA has 10000 members. It is the great support from you, the members of the elite.
We thank very much the support and active participation from you to this project can grow better.
Our ambition can be trusted site, we want more members to join us.
We want to see the number of members is increasing every day. We hope more boom from PTC members worldwide.

10,000 official members and nearly $ 1,500 was paid, it was impressive. But it does not make us stop.

We want to have more members here. So, we decided to free upgrades Golden VI for more than 10,000 next member to participate in CDA.

It is a great opportunity for you to earn more money in this project, the opportunity for everyone.

Kind Regards,

Mời gia cát dự bình luận o_O

Sắp 25 rồi bác rút xem lại cái fee cho ae rõ hơn cái

Max. withdraw per day: $45.00

Withdraw fee: 4% + $0.500

You will receive $ 42.7
forumf.png
Superior VI

Tớ cũng đòi xác minh. Full name đăng ký ghi tên người yêu cũ. còn mọi thứ PP, PM đều chính chủ. Có điều nó đòi câu hỏi bảo mật. Chả nhớ lúc đăng ký có cái đó không nữa. Nhưng giờ đăng ký mới là không có. Nực cười nhất là đòi xác minh từ 7 đến 14 ngày làm việc. Có cần phải lâu thế không?

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khanhduyplk

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back