SCAM Cliqueseria Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Dear Members,

As of today, we are testing the return of Paypal. I have already enabled it for deposits and upgrades, and soon it will be enabled for cash outs as well. The payments will be passing through the Coinpayments gateway, but the process, in general, is the same.
You may check the add funds page, there is already visible the Paypal Gateway option which is basically Paypal. Test it out and let me know how you like by leaving a feedback afterward in Coinpayments.
Let me know if you find any bugs, problems or whatever. I will be expecting for your feedback! That's it! Hope you gonna like it
yes.gif

Update: I have removed the coinpayments option, so you may directly use Paypal
heart.gif
yes.gif

Cliquesteria Admin

PTC thì chỉ mỗi NeoBux và Clicksense là uy tín thui
Uk, mỗi NeoBux và Clicksense nhà b thì uy tín thôi - đúng kiểu "ếch ngồi đáy giếng" =))
P/S: Đang ăn lãi ngon site này nhé b :D

PwjhiqY.png

Uk, mỗi NeoBux và Clicksense nhà b thì uy tín thôi - đúng kiểu "ếch ngồi đáy giếng" =))
P/S: Đang ăn lãi ngon site này nhé b :D

PwjhiqY.png

:) Tốt, zậy tiếp tục đi Bác. Tiền ko bao giờ là đủ cả. Chúc Bác may mắn!

Neobux là cái thằng giam vốn, tốn thời gian, nguy cơ thọt và làm tiền mất giá nhất :rolleyes: thiệt giờ ai đâm đầu vào cũng nể luôn o_O

Xét về phương diện làm free thì tớ thấy 2 thằng đó là uy tín nhất đúng rồi mà cậu hahaha:D

+1
Nhớ ngày ấy mất hơn 2 năm trời gầy dựng đươc hơn 1000 direct referrals trang ProBux. Đùng 1 cái nó down làm mất toi công sức...:confused:

Với PTC, làm free thì chủ yếu kiếm tiềm nhờ direct referrals + làm thêm mini job...

Mình NB đang tìm hiểu về business này, không biết bây giờ đầu tư có ổn không.
Bác chủ thớt có thể cho mình xin face, viber hay zalo để xin hướng dẫn được không,
Thanks bác.

Mình NB đang tìm hiểu về business này, không biết bây giờ đầu tư có ổn không.
Bác chủ thớt có thể cho mình xin face, viber hay zalo để xin hướng dẫn được không,
Thanks bác.
vẫn đầu tư ok nhé.
face mình ở ngay dưới nick của mình đó.

Khuyến mãi nhé mn
=============
Dear Members,

In order to mark the new positive changes that have happened in Cliquesteria, I have prepared for you Special Combinations for purchase. They include a paid membership of every kind, direct and rented referrals and advertising credits. They all appear on our Advertise Page and here are the details:
rock.gif
heart.gif
yes.gif

Start Pack - $6.50
Cliquey Monthly Deputee Membership
25 Rented Referrals
1 Direct Referrals
1000 Banner Ad Credits

Counselor Monthly Pack - $23.00

Cliquey Monthly Counselor Membership
3 Direct Referrals
50 Rented Referrals
1000 Paid To Click Credits
10000 Banner Ad Credits

Cliquey Monthly Minister Pack - $49.00

Cliquey Monthly Minister Membership
5 Direct Referrals
50 Rented Referrals
2000 Paid To Click Credits
50000 Banner Ad Credits

Cliquey Deputee Pack - $69.50

10000 Banner Ad Credits
50 Rented Referrals
5 Direct Referrals
Cliquey Deputee Membership

Cliquey Counselor Pack - $69.00

25000 Banner Ad Credits
100 Rented Referrals
5 Direct Referrals
Cliquey Counselor Membership

Cliquey Minister Pack - $119.00

100000 Banner Ad Credits
3000 Paid To Click Credits
150 Rented Referrals
10 Direct Referrals
Cliquey Minister Membership

Cliquey Premier Pack - $259.00

Cliquey Premier Membership
15 Direct Referrals
200 Rented Referrals
5000 Paid To Click Credits
250000 Banner Ad Credits

-Together with these packs, there are 2 more: Mini and Mega packs which include Direct and Rented Referrals with some advertising credits. You may purchase maximum 2 packs of these.
yes.gif

As of today there is no more referrals losing fee
heart.gif
party.gif
party.gif
The Promo days will take place the next 72 hours!

Last edited:
The future is mining, BTC is the future!
============
Dear Members,

I have opened this thread to let you all know what I am doing at the moment, and it is I have just started building a mining rig together with one of my most trusted online comrades.
rock.gif
party.gif
In this post, I will keep you in touch with all what we do, and I will upload photos and videos for every step we take. Some of you will ask, why you are doing all that? And the answer is simple, the world has gone crazy with the Bitcoin, everyone is trying to mine, earn and win Coins. Me and my team, we have realized that the Coins are a part of the future, a part that will be of great importance for many companies, economics, and markets, the coins will represent not individuals only, but big companies, and why not and whole countries. Imagine what will be to enter any shop, virtual or physical and to pay in Coins!!! It is why Clique Media also will take place in that future. And our first and maybe the most important step is to start working in that direction, by building our first mining machine. The capital is 8000$ and it is a machine, I repeat, the first of many more coming in the next years!
How will that reflect on the sites? I will use the earnings generated from the mining rig in the following ratio: 30% of what is earned goes as a capital for the next mining rig, 30% of what is earned goes for the sites, and 40% will be stored in reserve. This will help building a huge company in time, with many more earning options for you guys....
Here is the first part of our Step By Step Mining Rig Building. We have purchased our TEST video card to prove the given Hash! And it all went extremely well! 9 more like this baby are coming for the rig....

True Love!

Enjoy it guys, more info coming soon!

Ad giải thích hộ gói khuyến mãi đầu tiên Start Pack - $6.5 ở mục 1000 Banner Ad Credits là như thế nào vậy , nghĩa là mình click được 1000 Banner Ad thì được thêm $ hay sao Ad?

Khuyến mãi nhé mn
=============
Dear Members,

In order to mark the new positive changes that have happened in Cliquesteria, I have prepared for you Special Combinations for purchase. They include a paid membership of every kind, direct and rented referrals and advertising credits. They all appear on our Advertise Page and here are the details:
rock.gif
heart.gif
yes.gif

Start Pack - $6.50
Cliquey Monthly Deputee Membership
25 Rented Referrals
1 Direct Referrals
1000 Banner Ad Credits

Counselor Monthly Pack - $23.00

Cliquey Monthly Counselor Membership
3 Direct Referrals
50 Rented Referrals
10000 Banner Ad Credits

Cliquey Monthly Minister Pack - $49.00

Cliquey Monthly Minister Membership
5 Direct Referrals
50 Rented Referrals
50000 Banner Ad Credits

Cliquey Deputee Pack - $69.50

10000 Banner Ad Credits
50 Rented Referrals
5 Direct Referrals
Cliquey Deputee Membership

Cliquey Counselor Pack - $69.00

25000 Banner Ad Credits
100 Rented Referrals
5 Direct Referrals
Cliquey Counselor Membership

Cliquey Minister Pack - $119.00

100000 Banner Ad Credits
3000 Paid To Click Credits
150 Rented Referrals
10 Direct Referrals
Cliquey Minister Membership

Cliquey Premier Pack - $259.00

Cliquey Premier Membership
15 Direct Referrals
200 Rented Referrals
5000 Paid To Click Credits
250000 Banner Ad Credits

-Together with these packs, there are 2 more: Mini and Mega packs which include Direct and Rented Referrals with some advertising credits. You may purchase maximum 2 packs of these.
yes.gif

As of today there is no more referrals losing fee
heart.gif
party.gif
party.gif
The Promo days will take place the next 72 hours!

Ad giải thích hộ gói khuyến mãi đầu tiên Start Pack - $6.5 ở mục 1000 Banner Ad Credits là như thế nào vậy , nghĩa là mình click được 1000 Banner Ad thì được thêm $ hay sao Ad?
1000 Banner Ad Credits - cái này để bạn đặt quảng cáo của bạn lên site.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vjtestu

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom