SCAM BtcBot Trade - btcbot.trade

SQMonitor

Junior
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Chat with me via Skype
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not owner or administrator. Information has been posted here only for discussion.

boots2.gif

Start: Sep 20th, 2019

Features: Expensive DDoS protection | SSL encryption | Unique design | Craidan script | Registered company

About HYIP (machine translation):
BtcBot is a reliable company with an impeccable reputation, which operates in the field of trading in the financial market on the London Stock Exchange. Our online platform allows investors to make deposits and receive dividends from trading currencies in the Forex market and selling securities. Trading on the market is one of the best investment options that can provide good returns. But money management in the foreign exchange market requires knowledge in various financial fields. We are sure that the right combination of the best world experience with a deep understanding of the realities of the Forex market, politics and the financial environment is an effective success. Today we are satisfied with our market position and company growth.

Investment Plans: 120% after 24 hours
Principal Return: Included in %
Charging: Calendar days

Minimal Spend: $1
Maximal Spend: $5,000
Referral: 10%
Withdrawal: Manual

Payment systems: Advanced Cash | Payeer | Perfect Money | QIWI

investment.png

btcbot.gif

Visit Now: http://btcbot.trade/

Announcements