BTC MINING - PASSIVELY EARN

iconraju

Reactions
MR
I have been using this site for quite some time. I have found it to be genuine and paying website.
You can mine Bitcoins Passively. You need to create your account with your Bitcoin Wallet Address and start mining.

If you do not have your BITCOIN address, you may create one here. If the link does not open on clicking,

Copy/paste this into your browser: https://bit.ly/blockchain3609

The salient features of this site are as under:

• Genuine and Paying website.
  • Free plan. Provision for upgrade.
  • Minimum withdrawal: Minimum withdrawal amount is 0.005 BTC.
  • Daily bits mining potential under FREE plan: 72,000 bits.
  • Transaction Fee for withdrawal: If you are working with a free mining plan, you have to pay maintenance fees of 0.005BTC. Once you make payment. Your earning bitcoin instantly credited to your bitcoin wallet.
  • Payment Methods: Through BTC Wallets only.
  • Earning Potential: You can generate 0.00014400BTC every day without investing a single penny. You can upgrade your mining plan to generate up to 1BTC every day.
Now, you can safely click this link to go to the site. Enter your BTC and start mining.

For your info, 1 BTC is currently valued at around USD 9,185.00.

Google the price of btc to usd to get the present price.
I have been using this site for quite some time. I have found it to be genuine and paying website.
You can mine Bitcoins Passively. You need to create your account with your Bitcoin Wallet Address and start mining.

If you do not have your BITCOIN address, you may create one here. If the link does not open on clicking,

Copy/paste this into your browser: https://bit.ly/blockchain3609

The salient features of this site are as under:

• Genuine and Paying website.
  • Free plan. Provision for upgrade.
  • Minimum withdrawal: Minimum withdrawal amount is 0.005 BTC.
  • Daily bits mining potential under FREE plan: 72,000 bits.
  • Transaction Fee for withdrawal: If you are working with a free mining plan, you have to pay maintenance fees of 0.005BTC. Once you make payment. Your earning bitcoin instantly credited to your bitcoin wallet.
  • Payment Methods: Through BTC Wallets only.
  • Earning Potential: You can generate 0.00014400BTC every day without investing a single penny. You can upgrade your mining plan to generate up to 1BTC every day.
Now, you can safely click this link to go to the site. Enter your BTC and start mining.

For your info, 1 BTC is currently valued at around USD 9,185.00.

Google the price of btc to usd to get the present price.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stich32123

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom