Ask Bro nào chiến CF giúp mình vụ PO

nguyenduong90

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Khó khăn gì đâu thím, click chỗ payment và create a ticket, copy số liệu của cái pending payment đó gửi cho nó nói tao chưa dc pay mày xem mà pay đi là xong mà :D

con gái mà mạnh miệng quá

Một Tin có lẽ không hay lắm cho 2 cụ. @laogia @nguyenduong90 Saiyan có vẻ khó sử rồi đây. nghi ngờ gian lân :(

Hey everyone,

Bit of a scary day today. Been digging in as deep as I can trying to learn more about the "EPC Issue". Found some pretty scary stuff.

I started off where the problem was most likely to be - in the offers section. Everything looked normal, just like the day before (been checking for a while now). I dug deeper though because I thought maybe the offer information was wrong or something, so I started cross referencing everything.

Turns out that the top two US offers had incorrect URLS. They were URLs that did not belong to any network I knew of and certainly were not normal. This means that people clicking on this offer were not having conversions accounted for. I checked the stats for these two offers and sure enough, they have had about 10k clicks each in the past few days with 0 conversions.

As I have said before, offers are meant to order themselves by performance. Normally an offer with 10,000 clicks and 0 conversions would never show up. However, there is an option to "boost an offer" (this is meant for advertisers and networks) just for a few minutes to test out the traffic. There are very fewpeople with permission to do this. I started monitoring who was boosting these two offers, and found that Saiyan's account was boosting these two offers a few times a second (most likely a bot or software).

However, after contacting the advertiser, I found that these links belonged to attidude. attidude and Saiyan are two of the few people with access to manage offers (given to them by request of the forum).

In summary, attidude, using Saiyan's account, changed the urls for the top two US offers to his own link and constantly pushed these offers to the top. Attidude stole at least 20,000 clicks from you guys.

Whether or not Saiyan was in on this, or if his account was compromised, I'm not sure. Saiyan has been one of Cleanfiles most loyal members, so its hard to believe he would participate in such a thing.

In any case, this problem has been fixed and will never happen again. All moderator users on CF have been removed. Their forum accounts have been demoted as well. We are adding extra security to things mods are allowed to do.

I should have caught this much sooner, and for that I deeply apologize. This started March 1st and affected US traffic only.

We will wait for a reply from attidude and Saiyan...

ueter

Junior
Reactions
MR
Một Tin có lẽ không hay lắm cho 2 cụ. @laogia @nguyenduong90 Saiyan có vẻ khó sử rồi đây. nghi ngờ gian lân :(

Hey everyone,

Bit of a scary day today. Been digging in as deep as I can trying to learn more about the "EPC Issue". Found some pretty scary stuff.

I started off where the problem was most likely to be - in the offers section. Everything looked normal, just like the day before (been checking for a while now). I dug deeper though because I thought maybe the offer information was wrong or something, so I started cross referencing everything.

Turns out that the top two US offers had incorrect URLS. They were URLs that did not belong to any network I knew of and certainly were not normal. This means that people clicking on this offer were not having conversions accounted for. I checked the stats for these two offers and sure enough, they have had about 10k clicks each in the past few days with 0 conversions.

As I have said before, offers are meant to order themselves by performance. Normally an offer with 10,000 clicks and 0 conversions would never show up. However, there is an option to "boost an offer" (this is meant for advertisers and networks) just for a few minutes to test out the traffic. There are very fewpeople with permission to do this. I started monitoring who was boosting these two offers, and found that Saiyan's account was boosting these two offers a few times a second (most likely a bot or software).

However, after contacting the advertiser, I found that these links belonged to attidude. attidude and Saiyan are two of the few people with access to manage offers (given to them by request of the forum).

In summary, attidude, using Saiyan's account, changed the urls for the top two US offers to his own link and constantly pushed these offers to the top. Attidude stole at least 20,000 clicks from you guys.

Whether or not Saiyan was in on this, or if his account was compromised, I'm not sure. Saiyan has been one of Cleanfiles most loyal members, so its hard to believe he would participate in such a thing.

In any case, this problem has been fixed and will never happen again. All moderator users on CF have been removed. Their forum accounts have been demoted as well. We are adding extra security to things mods are allowed to do.

I should have caught this much sooner, and for that I deeply apologize. This started March 1st and affected US traffic only.

Hơi cũ bác ơi :confused:

Hey everyone,

:D scandan này mấy hôm rồi mà,Saiyan nó được án trắng còn attidude thì cắt chức làm dân thường

pgqqqq

Junior
Reactions
MR
Bác @laogia cancel cái payment bị pending ở Paypal đi, giờ nó không qua được paypal nữa đâu.
Bác vào chỗ payment, chọn PO, sau đó nó link đến PO, thì chọn cái lựa chọn thứ 2 thì phải ( :D bị ban acc hôm trước nên không nhớ rõ)
Dùng 1 cái email, reg acc PO, sau đó add ACB vào, nó sẽ đòi up cái Statement, ra ACB in cái Sao Kê của tháng gần nhất, chụp hình lại, gửi cho PO.
Sau khi yêu cầu bên PO hoàn thành thì nó tự động đi đòi nợ giúp thằng CF, Phí $2.99 nhé

Bác @laogia cancel cái payment bị pending ở Paypal đi, giờ nó không qua được paypal nữa đâu.
Bác vào chỗ payment, chọn PO, sau đó nó link đến PO, thì chọn cái lựa chọn thứ 2 thì phải ( :D bị ban acc hôm trước nên không nhớ rõ)
Dùng 1 cái email, reg acc PO, sau đó add ACB vào, nó sẽ đòi up cái Statement, ra ACB in cái Sao Kê của tháng gần nhất, chụp hình lại, gửi cho PO.
Sau khi yêu cầu bên PO hoàn thành thì nó tự động đi đòi nợ giúp thằng CF, Phí $2.99 nhé
:( Nó decline của e rồi thím ợ

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phunghia1998

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week