Ask bác nào Pro về tiếng anh giúp em cái ạ

carolhuong

Junior
Reactions
MR
EM chơi uento trên điện thoại, mà điện thoại của em nó hỏng các bác ạ, nen em phải mua cái khác, nên khi em nhap nick dang nhap nó khóa tài khoản của em luôn, như vầy:
upload_2015-10-21_9-57-40.png

bây giờ em chỉ muốn nhắn tin cho cái bọn uento do xin nó mở lại tài khoản thui, nhưng em ko biết phải nói bằng tiếng anh như thế nào cả, có bác nào giúp em với, tiền cả tháng em làm hic

Dear Sir/madam,

My name is ... , who own account ... . I acknowledge that my account has been disable because security reason. But I want to explain it to you about my situation and why I logged in by different devices.My last phone has been broken and it couldn't be repair, so I had to buy a new one to work with Uento App. I hope you can consider about my situation. If you need any information to confirm that account is belong to me, I will feel free to provide it to you. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely!

Chúc bạn may mắn.

Dear Sir/madam,

My name is ... , who own account ... . I acknowledge that my account has been disable because security reason. But I want to explain it to you about my situation and why I logged in by different devices.My last phone has been broken and it couldn't be repair, so I had to buy a new one to work with Uento App. I hope you can consider about my situation. If you need any information to confirm that account is belong to me, I will feel free to provide it to you. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely!

Chúc bạn may mắn.
kám ơn bác

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laikocotk

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week