SCAM Aurora Mine Ltd - auroramine.com

ddsakuragi

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I'm not admin!

PROGRAM: Aurora Mine Ltd

Started- 27/10/2017

About:

Here at AuroraMine we provide you with the latest and greatest in mining hardware without the overheads, with datacentres around the world in countries with cheap overheads we can offer you some of the cheapest prices on the market for our services. With an easy to use dashboard you can access your profit at any time on any device with a web browser. We have been in this market for over 3 years now and have finally decided to release our mining power to the public as we believe that our competitors are charging too much, so we're here to keep the prices as low as we possibly can!

Investment plans:

ZGI016r.png

Features:

DDoS Protection:
With our extensive DDoS Protection we aim to garuantee 99.99% Uptime.
Data Encryption: With our 256-Bit SSL all transactions and other data remain encrypted.
Affiliate Program: Get 6% + 3% + 1% of the hashpower purchased by your referrals.
Daily Payouts: Our payouts are daily, this means you can get profit everyday and not have to wait days for withdrawals.
Support: 24/7 Support at our E-Mail address: [email protected]

Link to view and register >>> (Get FREE 100GH/s for register)

My deposit: 0.02 BTC

VT2wmyn.png

41o7YRm.png

Last edited:
sao trên allmonitors họ để status "Not Paying" mà pác này cứ được pay mãi nhỉ :confused: ??

Chưa hết, allmonitors thì báo ko pay, còn ông elite-monitor thì báo paying :confused:

thời buổi loạn lạc chẳng còn biết tin vào đâu o_O

sao trên allmonitors họ để status "Not Paying" mà pác này cứ được pay mãi nhỉ :confused: ??

Chưa hết, allmonitors thì báo ko pay, còn ông elite-monitor thì báo paying :confused:

e có nghe cái zụ đổi ví gì đó bác ơi. mà chưa nắm rõ. thế nên chẳng dám dep

Đang pay mà bác. Nói làm e hoang mang thế

e có nghe cái zụ đổi ví gì đó bác ơi. mà chưa nắm rõ. thế nên chẳng dám dep

Em vẫn được pay hàng ngày các bác nhé, nốt hôm nay hoàn vốn rồi. Không phải vấn đề do ví mà rút cái này cũng hên xui, không hiện transaction link thì $ sẽ không về. Hầu như những người k nhận được link đều rút sáng sớm giờ Việt Nam hoặc đêm khuya. Như mình toàn rút ban ngày buổi chiều, nên chưa bị giao dịch nào thiếu cái link đấy.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minhnb2810

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom