All1Tool - Giao diện mới

khoa02061986

Senior
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
ko cần đâu, nhúng lap vô xô nước chừng 5p là mấy con virus chết ngộp hết hà :D
chút nữa thử........cơ mà thím cho em cái địa chỉ nhà nhóe, hết lên mời nhậu, mà hết theo kiểu khác em nhậu thím :D

dongxi17

Senior
Reactions
MR
Bão tới :

We are noticing that some members are becoming suspended. We are committed to high security for our site. If your abusing our terms of service then I am sure you can understand why your suspended. As you might imagine, some people try to abuse the system and that makes a rough ocean for everyone to sail on. Thanks for your patience as we work to make this site better for everyone.

We are testing the site as normal users and we have no problems with the site. This is what we suggest to everyone. Please use the site as intended.

To all the loyal members out there that participate with us we give you a great thank you and appreciation.

Everyone have a great week and we'll keep you updated as we work on this serious matter of security.

To Your Success,
The Legacy Team
Marcus Wahl
Ken Locatelli
Rodney Hage

Mình click = trình duyệt bình thường cũng ăn ban nữa , ai chung cảnh ngộ ?

Bão tới :

We are noticing that some members are becoming suspended. We are committed to high security for our site. If your abusing our terms of service then I am sure you can understand why your suspended. As you might imagine, some people try to abuse the system and that makes a rough ocean for everyone to sail on. Thanks for your patience as we work to make this site better for everyone.

We are testing the site as normal users and we have no problems with the site. This is what we suggest to everyone. Please use the site as intended.

To all the loyal members out there that participate with us we give you a great thank you and appreciation.

Everyone have a great week and we'll keep you updated as we work on this serious matter of security.

To Your Success,
The Legacy Team
Marcus Wahl
Ken Locatelli
Rodney Hage

Mình cũng đang click tay thì bị out, login lại nó sus luôn :(

datdonghun

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Bão tới :

To Your Success,
The Legacy Team
Marcus Wahl
Ken Locatelli
Rodney Hage

Mình cũng đang click tay thì bị out, login lại nó sus luôn :(
Chia buồn cùng 2 thím :D

soibac

Senior
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Follow me on Facebook
Bão gì kì vậy:

logo.png

Sorry, We are Currently Performing Maintenance!

We are currently performing maintenance and will be back shortly.