HYIP TLCTRADING - tlctrading.ai

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Thursday, 11 May 2023
Payouts: Manual (within 24 hours, minimum withdrawal is $30. 2% fee, but not less than $2.)
Ref-offer 10% - 7% - 6% - 5% - 4% - 3% - 2% - 1% - 0.8% - 0.7% - 0.6% - 0.5% - 0.4% - 0.25% - 0.75%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: , -
  • SSL: Free SSL valid from 17 Apr, 2024 to 16 Jul, 2024 - Let's Encrypt
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 172.67.128.244 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs: 0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:
Introducing TLC TRADING AI , a pioneering venture founded by a group of seasoned traders who specialize in cryptocurrency arbitrage, futures trading, spot trading, and scalping. Each trader is fueled by a profound passion for financial markets and a commitment to achieving exceptional trading results. The company is dedicated to both safeguarding and growing the accounts it manages. Central to the company's triumphant trading strategy is the meticulous application of risk management. Each transaction never jeopardizes more than 2-5% of the company capital, employing minimal leverage to maintain a delicate balance and mitigate potential losses. This prudent approach ensures the company's long-term financial stability and instills unwavering trust in its technology.

Accepts:
USDT TRC-20

Investment plans:
  • $20 - $100000: 15% - 30% monthly up to 300% (deposit inclided, profits are credited by 4 p.m. central european time)

Presentation: https://cdn.tlctrading.ai/presentations/Investor_EN.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/tradelikecrazy

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88kongcom

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back