Solved Có ai rút tiền từ paypal ngày 31/10 chưa có tiền không

Hú hú các bác em vừa có tiền về tk...mừng rồi mừng rồi

Cảm ơn update của bác. Zui nè :D

P.S bác làm gì để hơn 100 củ trong tài khoản thanh toán vậy? Rủi ro lắm.
Nếu không làm gì sao bác không gửi tiết kiệm đi cho an toàn.

Cảm ơn update của bác. Zui nè :D

P.S bác làm gì để hơn 100 củ trong tài khoản thanh toán vậy? Rủi ro lắm.
Nếu không làm gì sao bác không gửi tiết kiệm đi cho an toàn.
Hic..tại vui quá muốn cho ae biết sớm nên k kịp chỉnh sửa che chắn gì..........
Đang tính rút ra cưới vợ :p

Nhận được phản hồi của pp, có vẻ tự động vì phản hổi giống hệt với anh ở trước

Dear Van Thang Ninh,

My name is A Bi and I am happy to assist you today.

Firstly, please allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your email. Due to the high volume of contacts we are currently receiving, it is taking slightly longer than normal for us to respond to our customers.

Van Thang, we thank you for reporting the withdrawal issue to us. As per our investigation, there is an issue with processing withdrawals initiated on Oct 31, 2017.

We have noted your impacted transaction and rest assured, we will get the withdrawal reversed within the next 24 to 72 hours. Once the fund is returned, you may try to initiate a new withdrawal again.

In the meantime, I have credited $20 USD to your PayPal account to refund the withdrawal fees charged. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience.

Whenever you have any questions, just email us or call us by clicking "Help" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Nhận được phản hồi của pp, có vẻ tự động vì phản hổi giống hệt với anh ở trước

Dear Van Thang Ninh,

My name is A Bi and I am happy to assist you today.

Firstly, please allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your email. Due to the high volume of contacts we are currently receiving, it is taking slightly longer than normal for us to respond to our customers.

Van Thang, we thank you for reporting the withdrawal issue to us. As per our investigation, there is an issue with processing withdrawals initiated on Oct 31, 2017.

We have noted your impacted transaction and rest assured, we will get the withdrawal reversed within the next 24 to 72 hours. Once the fund is returned, you may try to initiate a new withdrawal again.

In the meantime, I have credited $20 USD to your PayPal account to refund the withdrawal fees charged. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience.

Whenever you have any questions, just email us or call us by clicking "Help" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Phiền bác copy cho em cái mẫu tin nhắn để em tạo ticket gửi tới support cái .. cũng bị 1 cái chưa refund

Đây là mẫu ticket em nhờ bác Google dịch hộ em mà em gửi cho paypal. Anh chị em nào chưa gửi thì gửi đi nhé! Bác nào giỏi tiếng anh thì fix lại giúp em phần ngữ pháp.
" On 02 November i have withdrawn to my bank account but on today i still have not receive money yet ( Transaction ID 39XXXXXXXXXXX ). It was too delay so i 'm very worry. There are many people in my country also happen to have similar. Someone have withdrawn money from October 31 but they have not received money yet. At the moment we're very anxious because all account paypal on my country still have not get money from 31 October. We have called up bank on my country ( VIET NAM) and they said cause by paypal system. Some account have refunded, some are not. Please check and fix again your systems. Look forward to your help. "

Đây là mẫu ticket em nhờ bác Google dịch hộ em mà em gửi cho paypal. Anh chị em nào chưa gửi thì gửi đi nhé! Bác nào giỏi tiếng anh thì fix lại giúp em phần ngữ pháp.
" On 02 November i have withdrawn to my bank account but on today i still have not receive money yet ( Transaction ID 39XXXXXXXXXXX ). It was too delay so i 'm very worry. There are many people in my country also happen to have similar. Someone have withdrawn money from October 31 but they have not received money yet. At the moment we're very anxious because all account paypal on my country still have not get money from 31 October. We have called up bank on my country ( VIET NAM) and they said cause by paypal system. Some account have refunded, some are not. Please check and fix again your systems. Look forward to your help. "
Có ai trả lời cho bác chưa

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tienlachiha
Back
Top Bottom