SCAM Yolocoin Limited - yolocoin.cc

viking88hp

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!

Đầu tư luôn có 1 mức độ rủi ro nhất định. Các nhà đầu tư cần cân nhắc kỹ mức độ rủi ro trước khi ra quyết định đầu tư.

I Am Not Admin/Owner Of The Project! !!!

Online Date : 2021-07-5

Investment Plans: 3.5% hourly forever, 14% for 10 hours, 170% after 1 day, 575% after 3 days, 1450% after 6 days, 2950% after 9 days

Min Spend : 1$

Referral Commission : 7-1%

Withdrawal Type Instant

Licensed Script

DDoS Protection by DDOS-Guard

Accpet Payment :
Perfectmoney, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash.
About Project :
Welcome to the website of YOLOCOIN Limited! If you find yourself here, you are definitely in search of reliable and profitable investment. Yes, you are just at the right place! Our company offers trust assets management of the highest quality on the basis of foreign exchange and profitable trade through Bitcoin exchanges. There is no other worldwide financial market that can guarantee a daily ability to generate constant profit with the large price swings of Bitcoin. Proposed modalities for strengthening cooperation will be accepted by anyone who uses cryptocurrency and knows about its fantastic prospects. Your deposit is working on an ongoing basis, and makes profit everyday with the ability to withdraw profit instantly. Join our company today and start making high profits!

JOIN NOW

Non ref : yolocoin.cc

Refback : http://invest-analysis.org/?a=details&lid=2520

Check status :

My deposit
1.jpg

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member