Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Google Plus
Follow me on Google Plus
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I'm not admin !!!

Started : 07/07/2017

Project: YKKE

About us
The main activity of Ykke is based on the crypto currency trading. We have gathered a professional team composed of traders, engineers and marketing experts. Having jointed efforts a new company was founded in January 2017. We offer a new quality level of service. To accommodate the needs of Ykke clients we provide them with favorable conditions and the highest level of service. We assume the risks involved in trading and guarantee our investors a fixed daily profit. High level of BTC volatility allows us to perform fast and efficient operating. In addition, we have achieved the possibility to distribute profits without delays to our investors. We declare transparency and credibility as our major advantages. The Ykke team has developed a unified offer mutually beneficial for all the investors. Feel part of our friendly Ykke team while dealing with us! The secret of our success is long term experience of our traders. This experience is converted into high daily profit. That allows our investors to get stable profit from each deposit on a permanent basis. Join us today and enjoy your investing!

Investment Plans
3% Daily Return FOR Lifetime

+ Features:
- Min/Max deposit: 0.01 BTC / No Limit
- Accept: BitCoin
- Withdraw: Instant
- Ref.com: 5%
- DDoS protected: Dancom Ltd, DDoS-Guard.net
-
SSL: PositiveSSL - COMODO CA Limited
+ Whois
Name Server: PDNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM