SCAM Volutic - volutic.com | Paid to READ Emails, Similar with Clicks Genie, Instant Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

drak0n

Junior
Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
:)
Volutic - Get Paid to READ Emails
Volutic (Similar with ClicksGenie) | Get Paid to Read Emails

How to earn with Volutic?
On your desktop, tablet or mobile. Simply open email sent by Volutic, read, click the ad, stay for the predetermined amount of time and get paid.

<<<Account Inactivity>>>
There are 2 types of account inactivity:

==>15 days of no email click/visit;
If you do not visit/click any email ad within 15 days, your account becomes inactive.To activate it again,you simply have to login your account.
==>90 days of inactivity;
If you do not login into your account within 90 days, your account becomes permanently inactive.

Referral Program:

==>6 levels down and the following percentages:
1. 100%;
2. 90%;
3. 80%;
4. 70%;
5. 60%;
6. 50%.
Payment Options:
==>Bitcoin Wallet;
==>FaucetPay - MicroWallet.
Minium payout is 0.2 USD and it is instant.

Please register here:
Get Paid to READ Emails

Non-Referral Link: http://volutic.com
Thank you.

Volutic | February 11, 2020
I just receive my first email on Volutic.
EqOvfAt.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you.

Volutic Update ?
<<<Payeer>>>
They added a new payment option: Payeer :D
So, now they have 2 options to withdraw your cash:
==>FaucetPay;
==>Payeer.

More options will be added soon.

Thank you.

This morning I found out that I got banned from Volutic also. After they closed my account on Clicks Genie, they did the same thing on Volutic. They had no reason to do that, but a scammer is always a scammer. Be very careful if you are already a member. If you are not a member, do not join. Avoid as much as you can this "SCAM". Withdraw your money as fast as you can. Be safe.

This morning I found out that I got banned from Volutic also. After they closed my account on Clicks Genie, they did the same thing on Volutic. They had no reason to do that, but a scammer is always a scammer. Be very careful if you are already a member. If you are not a member, do not join. Avoid as much as you can this "SCAM". Withdraw your money as fast as you can. Be safe.

I also like your being. So, what to do to not register anymore, delete it completely in the mailbox. Can you help me? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dinhcongtu

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back