tata_tubasi

Junior
Pre-verified
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Chat with me via Skype
Titanbet
Free *** 100% up to 25$

*This offer is not available to customers from Armenia, Belarus, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia or Ukraine or players from specific special partners. Any bonus that is incorrectly credited to a customer from one of these countries will be removed from the customer's account.

*Returns from your free *** will go directly to your real money balance. Before withdrawing any winnings from the free ***, players from the UK must wager the value of the free *** bonus 6 times. Only fully settled sports bets (ie bets that result in a win or loss) placed at odds of 2.0 or more will count towards this wagering. If any withdrawal is made before wagering is completed, free *** winnings will be cancelled and deducted from the player’s balance.

*In order to activate your free *** you must first place a qualifying *** of $/€/£1 or more at odds of 2.0 or more. Horse racing bets placed at starting price (SP) will only count as qualifying bets if the starting price is 2.0 or more. In the case of each way bets, odds will be defined by the “to win” part of the ***, while the *** amount will be defined by the total stake, “to win” plus “place”.

accept : Moneybookers - NETLLER - WMZ & Entropay.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vuicode

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back