Verified by BQT Update Payment của các Network Offer

A e đồng dâm cho e hỏi thằng này Adwool. thì khi nào invoice và pay vậy e mới làm mà chờ hoài chưa thấy đâu :(:(:(

A e đồng dâm cho e hỏi thằng này Adwool. thì khi nào invoice và pay vậy e mới làm mà chờ hoài chưa thấy đâu :(:(:(
AM gì vây?

up. chờ $ về :D

có ai fizly về chưa :(

Thanks for that but I don't think you understood what I said. Due to you running traffic via traffic methods not allowed and sending very low quality fraud traffic we didn't get paid for your traffic and in turn can't pay you for bad traffic. Unfortunately with this being said since you broke our terms and conditions using traffic methods not allowed your account will remain suspended.

Thanks for that but I don't think you understood what I said. Due to you running traffic via traffic methods not allowed and sending very low quality fraud traffic we didn't get paid for your traffic and in turn can't pay you for bad traffic. Unfortunately with this being said since you broke our terms and conditions using traffic methods not allowed your account will remain suspended.
mình thì chưa nghe nó nói về giao thông của mình , đang mail cho nó mà chưa phản hồi hy vọng ko nhận mail giống vậy :(

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoidap24h

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom