Help Thông tin mới từ MP5

dragonalias

Banned
Reactions
MR
Thấy bà con ai cũng xôn xao vì sự ra đời của thema mà không chú ý rằng mp5 dễ sài và sắp được update lớn lại nên tạm thời không được update :binhsua72:
Sau đây là thông tin mới nhất từ thằng Jay, hi vọng nó làm được như những gì nó nói.

Hey guys.

So as time has gone by, many people have created clones of our Multi-Poster application. There are more than a few available now, and all are blatantly copying our ideas and innovation. Coupled with this, there are idiots attempting to deface the very name of ExtremeCoders with ridiculous statements of scamming, and even more ridiculously, power-trip administrators (yes wJunction, i'm talking about you) supporting the accusations with absolutely no proof.

Rather than doing nothing and slowly disappearing, I have decided to do the only thing a person should do in this situation - improve. Instead of updating the rather ageing multi-poster, I have decided to develop a new application. At this moment in time i cannot give out any details as it would make for interesting reading to the competition. What i can say is that it will firmly put ExtremeCoderz back where it should be; at the top. I can also clearly say that it will obliterate the competition. Catch us if you can =)

I will also state that this update will be free as usual.

Thank you for your continued support. It shall be rewarded with an application that will make the rest seem about as basic as Windows 3.1.

The estimated time of development is two months.

Regards,

Jay.

==================
Update - 10th June

Ok - so i can't really say a great deal on exact things since i don't want to reveal an awful lot at this point in time, but development is going very well and is looking like a very easy, fluent and simple design with many familiarities and features that are going to make your life much easier.

I have paid particular attention to some key areas that you guys were talking about. Creating, replying to and seeing what is going on is made very easy with an entirely new graphical user interface that is a step above any multi-poster application available today. You can do most things on the fly without disruption, and with floating, pin-point auto preview. Link checking only requires one click with both discrete and in-depth link results. Layout has become much more intuitive and results in a very easy, quick and powerful tool.

The application is due on July 11th. I'll keep you guys updated as much as i can - and thank you for your continued support

đợt này có vẻ nó đang fix lỗi, order mà 2 ngày sau mới nhận đc :( hiện giờ còn vài em MP, ai xúc nhanh nào :)) link dưới chử ký

Hi vọng là bản nâng cấp mau chóng ra mắt để chúng ta cùng trải nghiệm :D

Tất nhiên là phải có rồi,đến mức thema vứt xó mà.
Waiting.

Ôi , cứ 2 cái mà xài song song , thằng nào ngon hơn chơi thằng đó =)) các bác khỏi cãi

Thema *** *** mà nhiều bạn idol thế ko biết nhỉ
Thằng khỉ nì,hôm nọ nó tung hô bây h nó đạp xuống hố. :binhsua39:

Có ai tốt bụng cho em cái key MP5 với key Thema để em test rồi báo cáo với các bác không nhỉ? :D

Có ai tốt bụng cho em cái key MP5 với key Thema để em test rồi báo cáo với các bác không nhỉ? :D

mộng du :binhsua04:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
handsomeMan

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom