Thông tin chính thức của PP

drag0n

Junior
Reactions
MR
Các bác lỗi nhảy vào đây nhé!

Dear XXX,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. My name is Am and it’s my privilege to respond to you personally.

Firstly, please allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your email. Due to the high volume of contacts we are currently receiving, it is taking slightly longer than normal for us to respond to our customers.

XXX, there was a technical issue with processing withdrawals initiated from Oct 31, 2017 to Nov 07, 2017. However, PayPal has fixed the issue on Nov 08, 2017 and got the impacted withdrawals returned to PayPal account.

Your withdrawal with Transaction ID: XXXXX may be affected by this but is yet to be returned. Rest assured, we have noted your impacted transaction and we will try to get the withdrawal reversed within the next 24 to 72 hours. Once the fund is returned, you may try to initiate a new withdrawal again.

In the meantime, I have credited $10 USD to your PayPal account to refund the withdrawal fees charged. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience.

Should you need further assistance, kindly click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for choosing PayPal and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,

Am

PayPal Customer Solutions

Co người còn rút đc 2 lần

Dear XXX,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. My name is Am and it’s my privilege to respond to you personally.

Firstly, please allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your email. Due to the high volume of contacts we are currently receiving, it is taking slightly longer than normal for us to respond to our customers.

XXX, there was a technical issue with processing withdrawals initiated from Oct 31, 2017 to Nov 07, 2017. However, PayPal has fixed the issue on Nov 08, 2017 and got the impacted withdrawals returned to PayPal account.

Your withdrawal with Transaction ID: XXXXX may be affected by this but is yet to be returned. Rest assured, we have noted your impacted transaction and we will try to get the withdrawal reversed within the next 24 to 72 hours. Once the fund is returned, you may try to initiate a new withdrawal again.

In the meantime, I have credited $10 USD to your PayPal account to refund the withdrawal fees charged. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience.

Should you need further assistance, kindly click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for choosing PayPal and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,

Am

bác gửi mail từ bao giờ ?? em gửi đc 4 hôm đòi refund lại tiền mà complete từ tháng trước nhưng ko về , mà giờ vẫn dếch có mail

Bác nhận được thông báo này khi tiền đã được refund chưa, hay nó chỉ trả 10$ trước thôi?
Mình cũng rút tiền từ 31/10 mà giờ cũng chưa nhận được tiền, cũng không thấy refund :(

Dear XXX,

Sincerely,

Am

Bác nhận được thông báo này khi tiền đã được refund chưa, hay nó chỉ trả 10$ trước thôi?
Mình cũng rút tiền từ 31/10 mà giờ cũng chưa nhận được tiền, cũng không thấy refund :(
bác này giống mình nè.. gửi mail cho nó 5 ngày cũng ko thấy nó hồi âm vụ refund tiền..
hình như các lỗi từ 1-8 thì nó đều giải quyết xong, duy chỉ có 31/10 là ko thấy ai được rèund lại

nó đã rèund , nhưng là âm thâm, và cũng ko thấy email hay đền bù $10 nào cả..

vcc. sau 22 ngày từ lúc withdraw và bây giờ lại phải with lại

nó đã rèund , nhưng là âm thâm, và cũng ko thấy email hay đền bù $10 nào cả..

vcc. sau 22 ngày từ lúc withdraw và bây giờ lại phải with lại
vãi nhỉ. mới rút hồi chiều vẫn dính pending.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huydttn
Back
Top Bottom