Petermay

Hero
Reactions
MR
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
TADSOL - Total Advertising Solution - Payza, Perfect money, PayPal, Bitcoin, Payeer and SolidTrustPay

- Admin - Beejay Isner Nazir uy tín và có kinh nghiệm lâu năm được đánh giá cao trên các forum MMO.
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Tota...&pid=1109548846&mode=threaded#entry1109548846

- Customized Script

- Ra mắt vào 29/02/2016

None Reflink: https://www.tadsol.com

Reflink: https://www.tadsol.com/?ref=refmaster

10%: 8%-2% Referral Commission -----> RCB 6% All Purchases!

• Plan rõ ràng, hấp dẫn: 130% - 150% ROI - Repurchase 40% - Daily CAP: 2% - 3.9% - Chia lãi theo giờ.
  • 3.0% deposit fee
  • 0% withdrawal fee
  • Min withdrawal of $2
  • Max DAILY withdrawable amount is $500
upload_2016-2-19_22-42-47.png

- All Business Verified Accounts!
- Paypal Account is Old Verified Account For Advertising Purchases Only!

Trân trọng hợp tác!

Cứ vào web mà ko thấy số lượng mem, số lượng dep là chùng tay :'(

Cứ vào web mà ko thấy số lượng mem, số lượng dep là chùng tay :'(

Thế nó mới gọi là Custom Script - Bác phải login vào mới thấy đầy đủ thông tin trong Dashboard:p
upload_2016-2-20_0-24-17.png

upload_2016-2-20_0-26-32.png

Lên nào!
Hello Team #Tadsol,

Today is another fruitful day in www.tadsol.com and we want to welcome all new members and share some details of our program with you all.

In the last months we, (i.e newbie's and professional ) in online revenue sharing advertising have struggled to find the right programs to participate and to market, we have seen Trafficmonsoon.com , Adbrook.com , Myadvertisingpays.com, Globaltrafficads.com, Hqrevshare.com and more come to a point of stagnation for one reason or the other which range from; buggy script to greedy admin to poor marketing and the biggest of them been PayPal limitation. We do not talk down on the above Admin but listed these for reference purpose as the Admins have done their best in the way they know how to. ( by the way Bravo to Uday Nara, I'm team Uday).

The increase in program closure and stagnation lead to the birth of Total Advertising Solution #TADSOL.

Our story began about eight years ago when my friends and I came together to earn online, revenue sharing wasn't our specialization, we had some knowledge in currency and shares trading. we grew in knowledge and diversified and I happen to fall in love with revenue sharing advertising, though not risk free but I can confidently say I've made success in several programs as a player and co-support to several program administrators.

THE SETTING UP OF TADSOL

A domain was bought at name cheap and I shopped for a script. They are a few good scripts online but 2gosoft.com strike me for the simple reason that I could use a professional design with little to no complexity in members understanding it. I got the script and requested customization in the sharing plan, PTC and more...

Design Phase: I got recommended to a designer by the 2gosoft team and a tasteful design was made for #Tadsol. Today #Tadsol uses a fully licensed, heavily customized 2gosoft script with server hosting from Snoork company making it SAFE AND SECURED FOR ONLINE OPERATIONS.

WHO WE ARE

Tadsol is a marketing program that provide cheap but quality advertising services to help its members promote their business while earning rebates from combined sales.

WHAT WE DO

Every day we sell advertising credits

Every day, we send rebates to our members

Every day, we make payments to our members

WHAT WE DON'T DO

We don't give fixed rebates on money spent; because we are not a HYIP program

We don't charge you for joining, we give everyone equal opportunity to participate and earn with us.

CHOOSING THE RIGHT PLAN FOR TADSOL

Compensation plan is a key factor to the success of any program, it can either make or break the program hence we carefully choose a realistic plan that can be appreciated. Marketers were consulted and the plans initial plans were criticized, modified and we reach a final decision to operate four compensation terms.

TADSOL uses four plans: 2 basic plans with 130% expiry term and 2 prime plan with 150% expiry term.

The basic plans has a start up cost of $5, pays hourly and combines a surf and non surf factor

The prime plan has a start up cost of $10, pays hourly and combines a surf and non surf feature. Individual, each plan has a daily CAP on rebate

The Basic Surf Plan: 2.5% - 2.9% Daily CAP : 130% Expiry : 5 Website Daily Surfing

The Basic Non Surf Plan: 2.0% - 2.4% Daily CAP: 130% Expiry: NO Surfing

The Prime Surf Plan: 3.5% - 3.9% Daily CAP: 150% Expiry: 10 Website Daily Surfing

The Prime Non-Surf Plan: 3.0% - 3.4% Daily CAP: 150% Expiry: NO Surfing

OUR DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT TERMS

Initially we decided to use STP - PAYZA - PM - BITCOIN - PAYEER and PAYPAL but at this time PayPal is completely removed to avoid any problem of losing the accounts. All accounts are business verified and owned by me; the Admin of Tadsol.com.

Withdrawals; will be instantly processed, however there is a security feature for instant withdrawals that can flag some withdrawals, this feature is done to safeguard loss of funds to fraudulent cash outs. Also withdrawals higher than 100usd will be manually processed. In all cases your withdrawals will hit your accounts in less than 6hours.

TADSOL EARNING POTENTIALS

There are basically three ways to earn with us;

1) From hourly revenue sharing on AD PACK

2) From referral commission and winning referral contest

3) From Paid To Click / Cashlinks

How much you will make is proportional to your activity level, off a truth no free earning, you have to do all three or one of the three above mentioned ways to make money in our platform.

WHY TADSOL WILL ROCK THE REVSHARE INDUSTRY IN 2016

• The mindset of Isner and Team #TADSOL: free from greed, not competing with other revshare but simple doing the things that can keep the program going a day at a time.
  • The marketing of #TADSOL: We have the right leaders, we have good promotional materials and putting it to action.
  • Customer service: At every time members will not wait more than 6hours to have their support ticket answered.
  • We are build new possibilities to keep #TADSOL up and going irrespective of bad tides, we will stumble but we will stand up strong walking, running and flying
  • We have some backup funds that can be used to push things when the hard days come because we know they will surly come and lastly
  • WE WILL KEEP THE PAYOUT ROLLING.
Now that you have all the details you need, make a choice and when you decide to be a part of #TADSOL take action.

The opportunity is New, still in PRE-LAUNCH and is unaltered with equal chance for everyone to succeed.

People will make money from #TADSOL: Definitely not 1, not 2 and not 3.

People will achieve the earnings they have desired for long and IT CAN BE YOU.

NOW IS THE TIME TO ROCK #TADSOL & TOGETHER WE CAN HAVE A PROGRAM THAT IS TRULY BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE.
DESIGNED FOR YOU! FOR YOU!! and FOR YOU!!!

Thanks

Isner Nazir (Program Admin) and Team #TADSOL

TAdSol.com
Traffic2Dollar.com
MyTrafficPayCheck.com
RevShareClicking.com
UnitedAdPay.com
Cashlinkclicking.com

Vào nhóm Scam sớm hay sao hả Bro?

Mình không thể khẳng định là site này như thế nào nhưng cậu có thể tham khảo thông tin từ trên MMG, bài viết #13 của mojbiznes ở TAdsol thread. Đây là thông tin rất rõ ràng và chính xác.
Cậu có thể check lại các thread trong danh sách trên xem cụ thể thời gian live của từng site nhé.
Thêm 1 chút là nhóm Admin này từ Phillipin đang sử dụng hàng tá tk FB và tk MMG.
Có thể thấy sự hiện diện của pinoycash - 1 promoter MMG trong thread, hắn chuyên làm việc cho các các sites trong danh sách trên.
Nếu như kịch bản cũ được lặp lại thì sắp tới sẽ có 1 loạt supporter MMG upgrade membership như roclev,alfray,Webgoldmine, ....
P/s : Pinoy là cách gọi khác của Phillipines.

Mình không thể khẳng định là site này như thế nào nhưng cậu có thể tham khảo thông tin từ trên MMG, bài viết #13 của mojbiznes ở TAdsol thread. Đây là thông tin rất rõ ràng và chính xác.
Cậu có thể check lại các thread trong danh sách trên xem cụ thể thời gian live của từng site nhé.
Thêm 1 chút là nhóm Admin này từ Phillipin đang sử dụng hàng tá tk FB và tk MMG.
Có thể thấy sự hiện diện của pinoycash - 1 promoter MMG trong thread, hắn chuyên làm việc cho các các sites trong danh sách trên.
Nếu như kịch bản cũ được lặp lại thì sắp tới sẽ có 1 loạt supporter MMG upgrade membership như roclev,alfray,Webgoldmine, ....
P/s : Pinoy là cách gọi khác của Phillipines.
sao bác hay thế thảo nào em thấy bác chơi revshare mà toàn lời lớn :D:D:D:D

sao bác hay thế thảo nào em thấy bác chơi revshare mà toàn lời lớn :D:D:D:D

Mấy thông tin này có sẵn ở MMG forum mà cậu, mình cũng chỉ chơi revshare như anh em ở đây thôi. Có thua lỗ, có lời nhưng không nhiều.

Mấy thông tin này có sẵn ở MMG forum mà cậu, mình cũng chỉ chơi revshare như anh em ở đây thôi. Có thua lỗ, có lời nhưng không nhiều.
Thấy các thông tin mà bro cung cấp thường rất chi tiết và rất đáng tham khảo :D

thời buổi này revshare đã là 1 ngành tách riêng ngày ra vài site và cổng pp đã next gần như là forever
vậy em nên dùng payza đầu tư hay dùng pm đầu tư tốt hơn hả bác

im ắng chắc là xịt rồi :(
Em nó vẫn đang tiến đều nhưng hoãn ngày ra mắt lại đến 04/03/2016:

LAUNCHING 5PM GMT ON FRIDAY 4TH MAR, 2016

Total members: 2962

tình hình sao rầu :oops:

Yêu cầu bao nhiêu pack basic trước khi chuyển qua prime vậy thớt ? Nhìn thông số pack thấy ưu đãi tay to quá thể :oops:

tình hình sao rầu :oops:
Thấy các Bro cảnh báo ở trên nên mình cũng không dám liều. Nhưng thấy vẫn đang ổn, Tiếp tục nghe ngóng xem sao :)
Total Members: 8114 • Total Payouts: $25169.732
Yêu cầu bao nhiêu pack basic trước khi chuyển qua prime vậy thớt ? Nhìn thông số pack thấy ưu đãi tay to quá thể :oops:
100 pack $5 bác nhé.

Site này vẫn duy trì đến bây giờ đúng là 1 kỳ tích, những info mình cung cấp trên là chính xác.
Trước đây Traffic2Dollar cũng chỉ pay đúng 1 tháng.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trantiennhat28

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back