Ask so this is the end of captcha workers?

harry

Senior
Reactions
MR
kb admin banning 3rd party softwares and also form today we can work with captcha typers , the software providers xuan and comhet leaving us like leaving blind children in a forest!

i m so frustrate with the soft providers since they not solving the problem ok , but they cant even reply ? they r not giving softwares at free of cost right they charging $0.5 for 1 month use so if they 1000 workers they can easily earn 500$ per month i think is that not enough to them

i can pay even 10$ for 1 month license but i need activate interaction with us and fair personality!

Ok, let's get this straight.

if they 1000 workers they can easily earn 500$

I can't speak for @comhet but in my experience, it's no where near $500/month.
At the moment, it's seems like about 2-day worth of my salary. And I spend hours in the evening answering email, testing new behavior on captcha website...

Do I want to fix all software? Of course yes.
But I am too, a human being. My time is limited.
Thus, I have to balance out many thing: real-life works to do, family and friends to care about.

So, I have to make trade off. Fixing which have high priority first, and the lower one later.
The one which admin update frequently, have to wait to cool off. etc...

Ok, let's get this straight.

I can't speak for @comhet but in my experience, it's no where near $500/month.
At the moment, it's seems like about 2-day worth of my salary. And I spend hours in the evening answering email, testing new behavior on captcha website...

Do I want to fix all software? Of course yes.
But I am too, a human being. My time is limited.
Thus, I have to balance out many thing: real-life works to do, family and friends to care about.

So, I have to make trade off. Fixing which have high priority first, and the lower one later.
The one which admin update frequently, have to wait to cool off. etc...

Brother 1st of all thanks for ur reply, so sorry to ask u like this ok u r busy and u cant spend more to upgrade softs u know already a month gone since kb admin banning 3rd party softs after that comhet made some changes making working his soft for some while though it is not working now and xiao made fully working which working now great but why u not make a single change in ur kb soft so u need 1 month to upgrade a soft ? ok but cant u even touch with workers like saying for 3 to 4 dáys once yes we r upgrading soft it is avialable to u in some while like that, brother pls spare even 10 min to reply here and mails you r the GOD FATHER to us since we dont have skill like u to create softwares!

1) ok can u tell me is it possible to make kb soft now which is fully safe to work without ban!

2) pls check in ur captcha typers soft we cant able to work in recaptchas after we logged in gmail!

Brother 1st of all thanks for ur reply, so sorry to ask u like this ok u r busy and u cant spend more to upgrade softs u know already a month gone since kb admin banning 3rd party softs after that comhet made some changes making working his soft for some while though it is not working now and xiao made fully working which working now great but why u not make a single change in ur kb soft so u need 1 month to upgrade a soft ? ok but cant u even touch with workers like saying for 3 to 4 dáys once yes we r upgrading soft it is avialable to u in some while like that, brother pls spare even 10 min to reply here and mails you r the GOD FATHER to us since we dont have skill like u to create softwares!

1) ok can u tell me is it possible to make kb soft now which is fully safe to work without ban!

2) pls check in ur captcha typers soft we cant able to work in recaptchas after we logged in gmail!

I actually had updated kolo 2 time in 2 day in a row. On the third day, kolo admin updated again before I even upload new software, so I call it off.

1. I'm never able to make some thing like "fully safe to work without ban". About kolo, the problem is admin update frequently.
2. Please send me detail to my email, and I will see what I can do about it.

I actually had updated kolo 2 time in 2 day in a row. On the third day, kolo admin updated again before I even upload new software, so I call it off.

1. I'm never able to make some thing like "fully safe to work without ban". About kolo, the problem is admin update frequently.
2. Please send me detail to my email, and I will see what I can do about it.

ok ok thanks a lot for ur reply pls try to update kb soft i m ready to pay even 5$ per month license sorry to ask u like this ! if u capble of create kb soft which suits present situation but $0.5 for 1 month license is less for your time and effort u may increase the price me and we r ready to pay even 5$ per month license!

by the way why ur 2captcha soft is not working!

Last edited:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thabetfans

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week