SCAM RisingTraffic Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

up tốp hộ .

Dear Members

As you know the community of RT is growing every single second and that is because of the tremendous support of our members without them this wouldn't be possible. We are trying our very best to fix and avoid all the things that made us delay our launch as we want to create the very best environment for our community so that they can earn,advertise and grow their business through the platform that RT is.

To handle the massive launching that we are going to have , we are migrating to more powerful servers so that our members can have a smooth and uninterrupted launch. We will be migrating to new servers in few hours and it will take almost 24 hours for the migration.

As for the PayPal we have applied for business verification and are waiting for the response, as soon as we are verified we will add paypal. All the issues regarding STP has been solved and now you can use STP to add funds to your account. Funding is open so to avoid last minute rush funds your account and get ready for the launch as it's going to be legendary.

We are grateful for your support during the pre-launch.

Hi Guy's
Regards to y'all from admin desk, our awaited launch is set at 24th and we are going live tomorrow, we have experienced a good growth in membership since the failed launch which was about 18,000. ,presently, we are close to 30,000. That's such a tremendous growth and more will definitely happen in next few days when we go live.
Funding has been enabled and we can say some good numbers of fund have started coming in, you can fund your account at the moment using payza STP PM , we are still awaiting approval from PayPal and it'd be added as soon as it's approved. Note that the launch will continue as scheduled in case PayPal doesn't approve by tomorrow.
We'd like to announce to those asking why they're not getting ads, please note that there can't be earnings till we launch. Also note that the more shares you own will give you the more profit, cashlink will also be available from tomorrow ,other site features will also be functional from tomorrow also.
A big thank you to everyone who has joined before the failed launch and still hanging on till now, we assure you the wait will finally worth it, deepest appreciation to all team leaders and promoters.
We're almost there!
THE RT TEAM

RisingTraffic: Site kiếm tiền miễn phí hoặc đầu tư lợi nhuận 112%
Chính thức hoạt đông vào 23h00 tối ngày 25-06-2015. Hy vọng lần này không lỡ hẹn.

Site đang Pre-launch, chính thức hoạt động vào lúc 23h00 ngày 25/06/2015
Mình sẽ cập nhật Proof chậm nhất vào ngày 27-06-2015.

Launches June 24th

RisingTrafficJohn Peterburg from Ireland is a reliable and very dedicated admin. He is expertised In FX Markets for almost 7 years .

"RisingTraffic is an exclusive advertising and revenue sharing company which allows international joining in. It provides high advertising to those who want to earn online. It is highly safe, efficient, reliable and has complete account privacy. The company is determined to provide topmost results. Our company has resources which generates high traffic and sends a large number of visitors to your website. All members have an equivalent share in the advantages provided by profit sharing plans. We ensure you that you will see results on long term basis."

Over 30.000 members in Pre-Launch... Biggest Launch of 2015 !!!!
This is one of those programs you will kick yourself for not joining...Get in today!

Traffic Monsoon Clone & AHP Style

Rising Traffic 112% - A Fully Custom Built Script Earns You Daily PASSIVE!

Admins Previous Site: MassiveWealthCycler still running successfully & paying!

The Revshare Company is Registered (Company No. Is 09422275) In The UK Under The Registrar Of Companies England & Wales!

SPECIAL FEATURES:
  • Rising Traffic Fully Customized Script & Unique
  • Each Ad Pack Costs $35 Earns You $39.2 Expires At 112%. You Earn Revenue Share up to 2% Daily Max!
  • For Each Ad Pack You Get 1000 Quality Visitors To Your Websites/ 30 PPC Clicks To Your Banner Ads **
  • Vacation Mode: No Daily Surfing Required for you. Automatically Qualify For Earnings Daily Once Vacation Mode is Activated For $30 For 30 Days!
  • 100% Ad Purchases Shared : When Members Purchase Log-in Ads/ Start Pages/ PPC Text Ads/ PPC Banners It is Also Shared 100% To Active Members Owning Active Ad Share Packs!
  • CASH LINKS: You Get FREE DOLLARS Via Cash Links - You Have To Surf 10 Ads Daily To Qualify For FREE Cash Links!
  • Log-In Ads To 5 Advertisers Websites Per Day!
  • Sponsor Gets 100% PROFIT When Their Referral Clicks Cash Links!
  • 0% Re-Purchase Rule - No Forced Re-Purchase!
  • 10% Referral Commissions!
No Withdrawal Limits - Cashouts Available From Monday To Sunday!

Instant Withdrawals

Payment Processors: PayPal, Payza, STP, PM, OkPay, Payeer, BTC Accepted.

Dear members
I know many of you are thinking that it's a bad decision to delay the launch , i had to take this hard decision because i don't want to risk losing your trust because of a bad launch . In the past week i worked very hard to make sure that issue that we faced in the previous launch is fixed and have a smooth launch but in the moments some problems occurred that is causing the site to slow down which is not good for RT. As i want to be sure about everything. You people trusted me and i don't want to lose that trust by launching the program with glitches in it. So i request you guys to hang in there , stay with me , trust me on this. I want to make a perfect program that all the community of RT can trust on . A little delay in the launch for a perfect program is better than a launch with issues. In Next 24 hours I will announce our new Launch Day.
Your support has been amazing since the start.
I hope you understand

Admin

Dear members
I know many of you are thinking that it's a bad decision to delay the launch , i had to take this hard decision because i don't want to risk losing your trust because of a bad launch . In the past week i worked very hard to make sure that issue that we faced in the previous launch is fixed and have a smooth launch but in the moments some problems occurred that is causing the site to slow down which is not good for RT. As i want to be sure about everything. You people trusted me and i don't want to lose that trust by launching the program with glitches in it. So i request you guys to hang in there , stay with me , trust me on this. I want to make a perfect program that all the community of RT can trust on . A little delay in the launch for a perfect program is better than a launch with issues. In Next 24 hours I will announce our new Launch Day.
Your support has been amazing since the start.
I hope you understand

Admin

Kiên trì là mẹ thành công.
" Thành công " vừa nhận thêm 1 mẹ mới, ae vào chia vui cùng " Thành công " nào

P/s: thớt ơi, trước có đăng kí trang này ( ref 1 bạn ở trên face, họ quảng cáo ), bây h làm thế nào để ref lại thớt đây ( muốn được rb )

ko có thể loại kiếm dr earn free như traficmon hả sếp =))
Kiếm free thì chỉ có traffic và rising.
" Thành công " vừa nhận thêm 1 mẹ mới, ae vào chia vui cùng " Thành công " nào

P/s: thớt ơi, trước có đăng kí trang này ( ref 1 bạn ở trên face, họ quảng cáo ), bây h làm thế nào để ref lại thớt đây ( muốn được rb )
Bạn dùng ccleaner xóa sạch cookie, tắt modem wifi đăng ký lại bằng trình duyệt khác.

Dear Seal6

We had some rough times in recent days delaying launch twice at the last moment, the main reason being the no of people present on the site at the same moment being too high. As during the launch on 14th we were a community of almost 15000 and the members doubled on the launch on 24th so the server we choose for the new launch wasn't enough as the member base increased beyond our expectation, so now we are going for a server that will be sufficent for us in the coming time .Plus we are also solving the issues that occured on the very last minute of the launch and making sure that we don't face any problem like this in the future.

We are so thankful to all our members who has supported us from the very beginning and believe in RT. Without you guys this wouldn't have been possible. As for the members who are saying that there funds are not showing up, you can send us an email with all the trasaction details date and time and your member I'D at[email protected]. We will solve them ASAP.

The reason behind the delaying is that we can't risk losing the trust our member's have in RT and we want to give you the perfect launch that Rt community deserve so hang in there as we are almost there.

Admin

Rising Traffic 112% **Traffic Monsoon Clone & AHP Style** PZ,STP,PM & PAYPAL Accepted!:)(cash)(cash)(cash)(*)

Rising Traffic Launching In 2 Days - Over 30K Members!(rock)

Traffic Monsoon Launched Oct 2014, 07:25 AM - Still Running & Paying !!
My Advertising Pays Launched Dec 14 2013, 07:20 PM - Still Running & Paying !!

Now Comes An Avalanche....RISING TRAFFIC 112%!(ok)(sun)

Rising Traffic A Fully Custom Script Built In Features Longterm & Well Planned!

** Special Additions: Registered In U.K ,Top Notch Server & EVSSL Comodo Secured..Much Additions COMING!

Rising Traffic is Unique & Different! But What Rising Traffic Has In Store is Streamlined Quality Assured Advertising & 112% Long Term Revenue Generation!

Much BIGGER & LONGTERM !

(*)Admin Info: John Peterburg From Ireland Reliable and Very Dedicated Admin. He is Expertised In FX Markets For Almost 7 Years+ . The Revshare Company is Registered In The UK Under The Registrar Of Companies England & Wales!(*)(sun)

SPECIAL FEATURES:

- RT Fully Customized Script & Unique !

- Each Ad Pack Costs $35 Earns You $39.2 Expires At 112% You Earn Revenue Share upto 2%Daily Max!

** For Each Ad Pack You Get 1000 Quality Visitors To Your Websites/ 30 PPC Clicks To Your Banner Ad **

- Vacation Mode: No Daily Surfing Required You Automatically Qualify For Earnings Daily Once Vacation Mode is Activated For $30 For 30 Days!

- 100% Ad Purchases Shared Too: When Members Purchase Log-in Ads/ Start Pages/ PPC Text Ads/ PPC Banners It is Also Shared 100% To Active Members Owning Active Ad Share Packs!

- CASH LINKS: You Get FREE DOLLARS Via Cash Links - You Have To Surf 10 Ads Daily To Qualify For FREE Cash Links!(cash):)

- Log-In Ads To 5 Advertisers Websites Per Day!

- Sponsor Gets 100% PROFIT When Their Referral Clicks Cash Links!

- 0% Re-Purchase Rule - No Forced Re-Purchase!

- 10% Referral Commissions!

No Withdrawal Limits - Cashouts Available From Monday To Sunday!

Instant Withdrawals Will Be Implemented Soon!

$35 Per Share Unit!

Top Notch Security - Green Bar EV SSL SECURED - MCAFEE Enabled After Launch - Comodo Secured!(rock)

Payza,STP,PM & Paypal Accepted!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoanganh11111991

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom