New purchase QNT

samsmitch

Reactions
MR
In connection with recent events, many influential people in the crypto world including COINBASE CEO Brian Armstrong, Ethereum developer Vitalik Buterin and one well-known crypto investor, one of the leaders of Bitfinex criticized the actions of Terra's management.

In 2021 this crypto whale entered the close bargaining and bought LUNA about $2 and earlier QNT about 3$. But the main part was blocked to avoid a price collapse, so only a small part could be sold through OTC, and the other assets could be realized through his subscribers at a big discount.

I followed his activities and wanted to buy LUNA at a discount, but LUNA lost 99% of its value and I lost the chance.

I am very grateful to him that he warned about the fall of the crypto a week in advance, so I had time to react and saved my money.

Soon he’ll give information about buying BTC and other coins. He knows when the market is going down or up before others . If you are interested you can find the link to his channel - @WhaleLegend in Telegram. There is a link to his channel with 80,000+ subscribers.

Attachments

• IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week