Today I just made a deposit of $37.21 from my wallet to PTCShare. I want to show u how much trust I have in PTCShare and also in Paidverts.
Here you can see my last deposits and my payments from PTCShare:

GIBkjep.jpg

Thank you.

PTCShare Update | August 28, 2020

Every month the first purchase of Bulk Ads will give you a 2360 BAP bonus! This is a 100% Bonus on your first $1 value of BAP EVERY month!

This bonus BA will help active, paying users to get more extra BAP compared to now! If you are looking to increase your earnings on our site, then buying even just a few dollars worth of BA to climb a few BAP groups is the best way to do so.

Note: These changes will also help get rid of a lot of multi-accounts who are abusing their free BAP, as most legit users are already buying BA each month, so legit users will be better off going forward, while they also reduce the number of multi-accounts feeding on the system and taking away from legit users.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you

Today I had the surprise to see in my account an ad with a value worth of $0.75. I received that ad because I had the "recycled ads" option enabled. For only $0.05 you receive ads worth $1.
My advice is don't forget to enable that option. It's really worth doing that.

thXdF00.png

Thank you.

1606183964244.png

Nhớ năm đó mình đã đầu tư 15 tr vào cái site cùi bắp này thay vì mua btc ở giá 3k5

Nhớ năm đó mình đã đầu tư 15 tr vào cái site cùi bắp này thay vì mua btc ở giá 3k5
Hồi tớ bắt đầu chiến ptc, mỗi 1 ads ptc giá 1 bitcoin, người cho nhau vài bitcoin là bình thường. Nhưng mình không xin. Ptc thì chê giá thấp :(

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goexme

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom