SCAM PROFITEMAX - profitemax.com

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Wednesday, 01 June 2022
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal amount is $5)
Ref-offer 5%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2022-05-25 - 2023-05-25 (registered for 1 year)
  • SSL: Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 27 May, 2022 to 28 May, 2023 - Sectigo Limited
  • Hosting: Ddos - Guard Ecuador
  • IP-address: 186.2.161.34 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: GoldCoders License
  • Similar text HYIPs: 15
  • Similar design HYIPs: 21

Description:
It has long been found that the rates you can earn, experienced players consistently make a profit on the rates. Our team of experts is engaged in bets 5-10 years, we have professional fork, forecasters, insiders, and also we are engaged in the organization of contractual matches. In each of the areas of our work experienced professionals allow us to increase our capital, and for this we have created this company that would ordinary people could also earn on this, we have a large flow of information, we organize insider and contractual games, regestriruem accounts in bookmakers, fighting with limits on the offices, we work you earn, it s briefly about us.

Accepts:
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), USDT TRC-20, Binance Coin (BNB), Binance USD (BUSD), USDT BEP-20

Investment plans:
  • $10 - $1000: 4.5% - 4.7% hourly for 24 hours (deposit included)
  • $1001 - $25000: 1% hourly for 250 hours (deposit included)

Telegram: https://t.me/+zubVw7LVMidjYTFk

depositEn.gif

underInsuranceEn.gif

Insurance for investors: $3000 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beptugiovani

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom