Matrix PeopleAdChoice - PeopleAdChoice.com. ROI 135%. Perfect Money, PayPal, Payza, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tối nay dep 1k lấy khuyến mãi đỡ click ads

pay như ánh sáng :oops:

Attachments

• p.png
    p.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 36
09.07.15 12:41 Account Receive +5.7 Received Payment 5.7 USD from account U9006131 to account U7634409. Batch: 101143651. Memo: Peopleadchoice Withdrawal

Cám ơn PAC, cám ơn anh Seal6, cám ơn Đảng và CHính phủ đã cho con cơ hội này..chính thức hoà vốn sau 45 ngày..:D...chúc anh em kiếm được nhiều tiền..^^.

Cám ơn PAC, cám ơn anh Seal6, cám ơn Đảng và CHính phủ đã cho con cơ hội này..chính thức hoà vốn sau 45 ngày..:D...chúc anh em kiếm được nhiều tiền..^^.
Cảm ơn em đã luôn tin tưởng và theo anh ngay từ những bước đầu tiên của 1 dự án. Chúc mừng em 1 lần nữa !

Cảm ơn em đã luôn tin tưởng và theo anh ngay từ những bước đầu tiên của 1 dự án. Chúc mừng em 1 lần nữa !
Cũng nhờ có anh dìu dắt em..:D...vốn em ít nhưng quan trọng là có kinh nghiệm chơi..:D...

Đúng là đỏng đảnh kiểu girl, sáng nắng chiều mưa, plan xoay như chong chóng :D

Greetings PAC members ,

I think that you will like this update !

We raised limit of each ad pack level to 1000 :)

I noticed that script will not allow you to purchase higher level packs if you don't have 150 active packs in lower level, so raising limit from 250 to 1000 is great solution and it will help you to build your account even faster and better for long term :)

So this will help you to purchase more packs and you will be able to keep 150 active packs in lower levels.

So for example to purchase Bronze packs you must have 150 ACTIVE Starter Packs , that is how programmers codded it for now.
If your Starter packs expires and if you go below 150 active starter packs then you can't purchase Bronze Packs until you build up your starter packs up to 150 active ones.

After this update I guess that members will build their packs now even more and I suggest you to go to higher levels for better total return and more profit on your packs and just keep 150 active packs in lower levels all the time and your account will grow nicely, there are also more strategies but any strategy will be good , so enjoy it :)

Đúng là đỏng đảnh kiểu girl, sáng nắng chiều mưa, plan xoay như chong chóng :D

Greetings PAC members ,

I think that you will like this update !

We raised limit of each ad pack level to 1000 :)

I noticed that script will not allow you to purchase higher level packs if you don't have 150 active packs in lower level, so raising limit from 250 to 1000 is great solution and it will help you to build your account even faster and better for long term :)

So this will help you to purchase more packs and you will be able to keep 150 active packs in lower levels.

So for example to purchase Bronze packs you must have 150 ACTIVE Starter Packs , that is how programmers codded it for now.
If your Starter packs expires and if you go below 150 active starter packs then you can't purchase Bronze Packs until you build up your starter packs up to 150 active ones.

After this update I guess that members will build their packs now even more and I suggest you to go to higher levels for better total return and more profit on your packs and just keep 150 active packs in lower levels all the time and your account will grow nicely, there are also more strategies but any strategy will be good , so enjoy it :)

Chị em đến ngày thường thế đấy :D Cánh đàn ông thông cảm :D

Tối nay thừa Perfect Money để RCB cho những anh em còn thiếu nhé ! Ai chưa được RCB vui lòng Inbox cho mình nhé !

Con số 45 ngày . . . Chính xác 1000% / 1000% nhé :D :D :D Cảm ơn Seal @@@ Bây giờ tới giai đoạn tích lũy lãi thôi @@ vốn đã thu hồi chờ TAP :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinyzonetvlive
Back
Top Bottom