Suggest Paypal không send tiền được

QuocAnh

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Insuree Balance
Hôm nay send tiền thì nó báo lỗi thế này : "we're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now''

6d328ac8a05b8bd7abeb274fb47eb589.png

Trong khi account vẫn không có thông báo bị limit, hay cảnh báo gì cả.

8feb231df22520d1e96716c8fbfafa45.png

f335d6a4a1e36896c66a1b81384895e7.png

Có pro nào biết nguyên nhân không ????

Có gi đâu bác. Không đúng ip , hoặc nhận tiền từ mail phụ mới add, tài khoản pp 2 bên ko đủ trust...
nói chung mai là sent đc bác a.

Có gi đâu bác. Không đúng ip , hoặc nhận tiền từ mail phụ mới add, tài khoản pp 2 bên ko đủ trust...
nói chung mai là sent đc bác a.

Thank cậu Ultimate, lần đầu tiên mình gặp trường hợp này.

Mình nhận tiền vào mail chính, IP vẫn trước giờ vẫn là VN.
Hi vọng là mai send được

của mình đợi hơn 24h rùi mà chưa được nè mình cũng gặp như vậy

chuyện thường ngày của phố huyện thôi. ko có gì cả

Chơi eo gặp cái này suốt, hôm sau vào là được :rolleyes:

Hôm nay send tiền thì nó báo lỗi thế này : "we're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now''

6d328ac8a05b8bd7abeb274fb47eb589.png

Trong khi account vẫn không có thông báo bị limit, hay cảnh báo gì cả.

8feb231df22520d1e96716c8fbfafa45.png

f335d6a4a1e36896c66a1b81384895e7.png

Có pro nào biết nguyên nhân không ????
limit ngầm rồi nhé

KHả năng 40% là limit ngầm

cảm thấy ko send được thì lhe mình mua pp giùm cho.cơ mà pải chịu phí paypal

KHả năng 40% là limit ngầm
Mình thấy chuyện thường mà. mấy cha toàn vào chém limit ngầm với chả hầm :D

Mình thấy chuyện thường mà. mấy cha toàn vào chém limit ngầm với chả hầm :D
thánh nay ko biết có biết tạo tk paypal không ý chứ =)) :D

acc tớ cũng bị nè, 3 hôm ko send đc, xong h hơn 2 tuần rồi có thấy limit limeo gì đâu. thớt đừng lo. nếu quá 3 ngày ko đc viết ticket cho paypal khiếu nại về cách làm ăn của nó là send đc ngay thôi, ko phải nể nang gì bọn nó cả :D

thánh nay ko biết có biết tạo tk paypal không ý chứ =)) :D
Mình ko nói là mình am hiểu về PP. nhưng mà cái này thì mình gặp hơn chục trường hợp như vậy rồi bạn ah. chả có ai limit cả. limit chủ yếu do bạn nhận tiền ko rõ nguồn gốc, tiền bẩn hoặc là trong 1 số trường hợp khi bạn sử dụng thôi nhé.

p/s: thêm cho thớt là nếu thấy 2-3 hôm mà vẫn ko gửi đc tiền thì contact với PP nhé. chúng nó còn khuyến mại chục $ cho ấy chứ :)

bonus cho các bác 1 đoạn support PP trả lời này :

Good day to you and have a blessed day ahead. Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Liza from PayPal and it is a privilege to attend you.
I have read and understand the email that you send that you’re unable to make a payment in your PayPal account. Allow me to help on this issue. I can see you have difficulties to make a payment amount of (amount) to (seller’s email add) .
To provide one of the safest online payment services, PayPal reviews every transaction before it is approved, and occasionally, we must decline a payment though it can be a small amount. These decisions consider every aspect of the transaction is made. Allow me to explain on the guidelines that will facilitate you to complete this payment.
Please take note that if your transaction has been denied, you may try to make the payment again in 24 to 48 hours after clearing the browsing history, cache and cookies of your web browser.
Also if you are attempting to make the payment via your mobile device for instance I would definitely suggest you to try to make the payment again using a desktop or a laptop, provided with a secured network to complete the payment. Avoid using public networks.
Besides that if you are also been login in to your PayPal account from unusual login location that you normally do might also causing you not to be able to complete this payment.
You may also contact us at 65-6510-4584 for us to provide an alternate option to assist you. Please be advised that you can call us between 8AM –10PM during Monday to Friday and 9AM – 6 PM during Saturday and Sunday.
We do express regret for any inconvenience this may have caused to you.
Should you require more information or further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is more than happy to assist and try to resolve your issue for you. Thank you for choosing PayPal. Your satisfaction is important to us.
Sincerely,

bonus cho các bác 1 đoạn support PP trả lời này :

Good day to you and have a blessed day ahead. Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Liza from PayPal and it is a privilege to attend you.
I have read and understand the email that you send that you’re unable to make a payment in your PayPal account. Allow me to help on this issue. I can see you have difficulties to make a payment amount of (amount) to (seller’s email add) .
To provide one of the safest online payment services, PayPal reviews every transaction before it is approved, and occasionally, we must decline a payment though it can be a small amount. These decisions consider every aspect of the transaction is made. Allow me to explain on the guidelines that will facilitate you to complete this payment.
Thanks bác, h mới nhớ lại là ip phải cố định trong 1 khoảng thời gian để đủ trust nó mới cho send $, nó sợ người khác (hacker chẳng hạn) đăng nhập vào send $.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Topmanhua
Back
Top Bottom