Monetizr - Kiếm tiền cùng Facebook !! không làm gì cả !!!

dlnh

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
Mọi người cho ý kiến với monertizr
Đặng nhập vào face xong kích link Này
What I need to do?
Nothing! Now that you have accessed Monetizr with Facebook, we will start posting ads according to your settings (see Dashboard).
Each time we post an ad on your wall, you get paid.

Can I refer friends?
Yes! Head to the Referral page, grab your referral link and share it with your friends! We will pay you 15% of their earnings!
:
When can I withdraw my earnings?
As soon as you reach 10$, you will be able to withdraw. We currently only offer PayPal withdraw, but we plan to add more methods soon.

Is it legitimate?
Absolutely! We just use your wall to publish ads, with your consent. All ads will be rated for the General Public. No adult ads.

SPPK

Junior
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
hình như trang này là kêu mình cho nó post quảng cáo trên tường của minh rồi sẽ đc trả tiền, mức phí như thế nào chủ thớt post chi tiết xíu đi

YeahIWin

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Theo như nó nói, thì khi bạn chạy ứng dụng này, nó sẽ tự động post ads lên wall của bạn, mỗi lần post nó sẽ trả tiền, còn trả bao nhiêu thì chưa rõ, ko chừng mỗi làn được... 0.001$

Speed Monetizr is set at HIGH SPEED · Maximum 7 ads a week :D

Minimum CPM Choose the minimum CPM (Cost Per Mille) the ad should pay you in order to be posted on your wall. Get maximum money by setting this to the default 0.0001. Get quality ads by settings this higher. If set higher than 0.5000, you won't get much ads.

We pay you 15% of your friend's earnings just by inviting them to Monetizr. Did we say it's forever? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pingocno1

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week