HYIP LIQFARM - liqfarm.com

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Friday, 21 June 2024
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal amount is $10, no fees)
Ref-offer 5% - 2% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH d/b/a joker.com, 2024-03-10 - 2029-03-10 (registered for 5 years)
  • SSL: Free SSL valid from 21 Jun, 2024 to 19 Sep, 2024 - Let's Encrypt
  • Hosting: Iqweb - Llc Net
  • IP-address: 186.2.162.206 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: GoldCoders License
  • Similar text HYIPs: 0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:
A liquidity pool is a critical component of decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms and decentralized exchanges (DEXs). It’s essentially a smart contract that contains a pool of funds used to facilitate trading in a decentralized manner. Liquidity pools are a fundamental mechanism for ensuring that there are enough assets available for users to trade, and they operate differently than traditional order book systems found in centralized exchanges. Liquidity pools enable cryptocurrency buyers and sellers to trade tokens on a DEX without needing a centralized order book or traditional market maker. Instead, the smart contract that controls the pool handles all the trading activity. Investors who add their tokens to the pool receive a share of the exchange’s trading fees or some other investment incentive. The value of the incentive earned is proportional to the amount of liquidity the investor provided.

Accepts:
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Dash, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), Stellar (XLM), USDT ERC-20, USDT TRC-20, Binance Coin (BNB), USDT BEP-20

Investment plans:
  • $50 - $9999999: 6% - 10% daily for 30 days (deposit returned)

Telegram: https://t.me/LiqfarmChat
Telegram: https://t.me/LiqfarmSupport

depositEn.gif

underInsuranceEn.gif

Insurance for investors: $2000 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taikhoanws

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom