SCAM Cliqueseria Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

site này phải nâng cáp tài khoản mới rút đc $ nhé b.
Nâng cấp xong rồi thuê rr ,hàng ngày mình cần phải vào click ads nữa ko c

Paid today
LIKE.png

upload_2017-8-28_13-23-19.png

"I am turning 37" - Admin said
============
Dear Members,
September is the month when I was born. On the 14th I am turning 37 Years of age. It is why I would like to give you some presents in order to celebrate my birthday.
From today until the 15th of September, for every deposit that is more than 10$, you will get 10% cash back to your Purchase Balance AUTOMATICALLY!
The Promo is for Payza, Payeer, Solidtrustpay and Perfect Money only!
Enjoy life, friends!
Spas K.

News And Changes
================
Dear Members,

There are a couple of news I would like to share with you:

1. From today the payments will be processed faster as now I can pay using the API option of the payment processors which work automatically; Payza, Perfect Money, Payeer, Solidtruspay.

2. The cash outs to the standard members have some changes; From now on all the standard members can cash out maximum 2$. I will be processing maximum 20-30 payments a day to all the Standard members.

3. New Security feature - we have installed secondary password which is the best option against hackers. If you wish your account not to be vulnerable to attacks, i suggest that you set up your secondary password. You can do it in your personal settings page. This option is quite more secured than the PIN we had, it is why, do not be sorry that we do not have the PIN anymore. Also, when an account is accessed from a different country than that during the registration, then all the purchases will be blocked and no one can purchase anything but you.

4. New offer wall add on - In Cliquebook the new offerwall add on is already installed. It combines all the offerwalls, and you can see who is the best offer doer every month. We may make some contests about it later. The new add on is more complex and more informative for me as an admin and i can monitor very easily each offer that you complete. Together with this i can see what IP you use during the offer completion and this way I will catch the cheaters who do wall fraud easily.

5. Skrill delay in payments - Skrill are verifying my account and I cannot send and withdraw funds from Skrill. It is why there will be a delay in the Skrill payments. I hope that everything will be back to normal next week. I am sorry for the frustration but i cannot do anything else. I also emailed the skrill support asking them for why they do that once i have been verified and my account was in a good stand, but their answer was that it is a normal security procedure and thing be normal in a couple of days. I phoned them on Monday and until now there is not a solution.

6. Neteller minimum cash out is 5$. All the amounts less than that will be refunded.

I hope you will like the changes!

Spas

Referrals Losing Fee and Paypal
============
Dear Members,

2 Very Important and Beautiful News is next; Paypal is coming back in September and the Referrals losing fee will be removed by the same time. Let me explain some more about how it will happen.

Paypal will work manually as before. It will not be available for the Members who are not using it for deposits in the beginning, later more liberal rules will come. Also, the members who want to work with Paypal and deposit to it, need to follow the rules strictly, no notes while you sent money to Paypal, otherwise, the deposit will be returned and your account may suffer penalties. Paypal also will not be opened for deposits all the time, when it is not open, it will be for short periods, so this will not affect on your accounts proper management. It is everything, for now, stay tuned!

Referrals losing fee - this fee was necessary as of the Paypal failure last time. As you all know I did not make any rules after the Paypal closure, but in order to keep the sites sustainable, I needed to add this features, which was balancing. I believed that this feature also will make you learn how to manage your referrals in a better way, but it did not happen. Everything that has happened is to hear your complaints in regarding this fee. I think with the Paypal on, we will not need it anymore.

And before I make this post, I would like to tell you some important things which some of you has never thought of; the sites from the Clique group are considered by many of you as not that good, many members have failed to cheat us, many preferred not working as of the rules they needed to follow. What I will say is very important and I will be happy if more people hear this; more new sites are coming up every day, but instead of jumping from site to site think is it better to earn in a site which is still new, or it is best to work in places which are legit, paying and are well know for years. Do not get flattered by the high rates and the earnings that many new sites are offering to you every single day. Instead of it, plan your account be good to the places which you already know. Why Neobux and Clixsense are among the first and the best? It is because they work for years, same like we plan to do too. I wish everyone a good luck and be happy!

Spas K.

Lâu quá ko chơi, bạn cho hỏi giá thuê rr bằng nhau ở các gói hay nâng cấp lên sẽ mắc hơn

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
childinyou

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom