• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

LoiTran

Reactions
MR
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook

Page will open a server from Amazon, you do not worry just press the settings for the program to install applications for your TryMyApps.

After you press done, return to the main screen and wait for the application to be downloaded and installed successfully, so you have completed the process and it is 1/2, very dedicated, right?

After the installation is complete you open the program and click the following error, you do not worry because we want to open the program to license applications

Want to license our application to install - general settings - Device Manager - Printing is done and trust that we can open the application, the following is a guide image

Note:
From 2nd onwards application click on the application you need to install, it brings up the application information to guide your installation. First you have to click on the words: "Accept - Before starting please click here to receive a mission".
- Press the tip will appear finished, you carefully read and follow tip: press the multitude, "I understand" and then it will switch back to the main page. Continue to see you looking down with "Step 1: 1 crossword black border" is the keyword for your search application in the app store to install, held at select copy. Immediately after publication copy letters will appear window select "Open in Safari"
- When moving very safari it automatically jumps straight into the appstore search item, you just copy and paste your keywords in the box, then look for application icons similar to the requirements for the application downloaded, finished down you open up playing Games 4p. When a complete notification message that you have completed. TryMyApps go back and continue with other applications.

Last edited:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68gamebaisystems
Back
Top Bottom