• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

Kiếm tiền bằng Trymyapps

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareMaster

Reactions
MR
Today I would like to guide you to make money with Trymyapps.

With Trymyapps only for iOS and Android. (But I will only guide on iOS over Android because I have not used and would like your understanding.)

When you type in the box download T2SOB referral code (as shown below) to be $ 0.2 and was his answer with questions.

= >> You should read them all nothing do not understand you and do not ask inb app download is finished inb asked yourselves.

- Directly by scoring Trymyapps $ (every free app are $ 0.3, if the charge is $ 0.5, earlier is usually double the 0.4 $ app, you have at least $ 1.00 is possible to withdraw money, but cost is very high, you should do enough and withdrew $ 5.00 or more, the fee will be lower than the retail withdraw $ each one.
- Supports iOS 7-8-9, IOS as the later, more and more applications support.
- Payment Gateways: PayPal, Alipay you need 1 or Alipay PayPal account to receive $ when you want to withdraw money.
- Requires you should have 1 apple UK or USA account for easy to make money.

At issue are offline:
-first Here to conduct your settings, choose "Download App":

cLJSbdjxJjW3WQFe5pgHve-_ATvF33KTMc-a65oQLXHmrhw1Ex-KElIozLrTXgyKr4FBZs2OAtJEGVFVohSsuIYaw6DA8nGvIYZ4fBahC2YcJF1oRID9TqDGvYh8QJ3dYFlhPbiB=s320

Then you install:
dhcvEuyX62hJjzX7Q_dXIDqe4-t3NhX2o-dnQKhDSe_U0ut8GSW-FXLnpazrHUd2uQJfpBxJTBhBXbS5X43GdHJH6B1E-IxRmJMHGovrrC6BLVb_9e01gRnxvla0sNUx7tyboCU_=s320

Lightweight app (12Mb) so the installation process is not too long. After installation is complete you must trust to be able to use Trymyapps
With IOS7-8, you only need to apply it will ask ... .. and you select the "Trust" is finished. (You skip this step and making steps below)
With IOS 9 is more complex, you go to Settings> General Settings> Device Manager> "Wuhan Metro Group Co., Ltd."> Confidence is finished.

13734634_1782692132014144_1097148035_n.jpg

If you see something like this, it is finished.

Such as the installation process is complete and now our job is to make money alone: remember the first app to complete the multiple app activated, without completing your first app, then wait until a new mandarin season many app.
You open the app up, followed by complete information on, the "Referral code" you can fill T2SOB and received $ 0.2 will be their first and support when difficulties.

Here is the "chose Country" you can choose the UK or USA, depending on your Apple ID offline. With me, I choose the UK.

Then proceed to download the app, select the app you want to download, then select "accept ...":
GphRBNb_IwfOa7QzPmBwbuicE7nm4993sfG2Dm-aeWK-61gGULXubIP87YDRMRqKIY-hnu9CsnRnDYVtXrEHyPpEUeWB_ho52QwNCypkMJqaqM-3XsWrRzXrgwKSDfYHNdj50c-6=s320

uaKUcod_rBVOixFOckE1GLljcV0Y6vgSMv4LuLWvID7y-Sfw7PEhvvTXFM6kUj5fcMVPhWNTyWaKQl7h1OmGte9FxaOT4bABasupc1ngDrgYGVP1tEhYeL6DJf1bbk_m0Ko-gs4n=s320

You follow instructions in English are very specific, attention to follow it is to receive $ Light: first click accept, then coppy keyword> go to the appstore> paste and search in a position where it told before, look for the icon is the same Apple ID and must use UK or USA offline.
Open the app to 5 minutes, did not need to do anything, wait for 5 minutes or enough notice from Trymyapps you to check out on the $ then, just like that when enough is $ 5-10 you can withdraw PayPal then (as much volume as little fee).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuanhvjpro
Back
Top Bottom