SCAM Instantpaidclix Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype X.com
Last edited:

alien300

Hero
Reactions
MR
5.1 All payments to and from Instant Paid Clix are processed via PayPal ,Payza , BitCoin and PerfectMoney. Users from China, Vietnam and Indonesia must upgrade their accounts in order to get cash payments. Due to high cheating activity from Vietnam and China, Vietnam and China members has to upgrade to get payment.

nhìn hết muốn chơi :(

5.1 All payments to and from Instant Paid Clix are processed via PayPal ,Payza , BitCoin and PerfectMoney. Users from China, Vietnam and Indonesia must upgrade their accounts in order to get cash payments. Due to high cheating activity from Vietnam and China, Vietnam and China members has to upgrade to get payment.

Cu choi di em no da upgrade săn rôi mà

quangnam52335

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
câu ref vừa phải thôi, có người post bên new site rồi, cậu còn tag vô đây làm gì, lần sau sẽ xem bên box newsite thôi, chơi công bằng tí chứ, cậu tuyển ref thì đừng tag mình.

DoDucPhuc

Hero
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Chat with me via Skype

xem điều kiện ở đâu vậy bạn @alien300

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week