Hey guys. It’s me who put $30000 into DGC

emmaglory5

Reactions
MR

Hey guys. It’s me who put $30000 into DGC

IMG-8732.jpg

So these days I looked around this board and I found out there were so~~ many dumb who pretended they are hell experts of crypto without any proof. Also when I saw you guys believed what they said, omg…how to fool. That’s what I felt from here and I will let you know the facts.

First of all, I will tell you my story.
As I said if they don’t show you the proofs it's total bull shit.
In my case, My seed money was $8.5m but I got $1.6m more so finally, I got $10M!!!!
Wait, If I add DGC it will be $10.5M now.

IMG-8762.jpg

If you have enough cash when u see the bear market, you can get a HUGE profit.
As you read my previous post, I expected the stream of the market also to have enough cash. The result? Yes right, I got A LOT.

I had tried to buy Eth and ADA slowly so …I got -$0.9M…But when they touched the bottom I purposely bought 80% ETH, 20% ADA. Eventually, on the same day, I sold all and got meaningful profit.

Just what I want to say is it is really strong to buy on a scale
when you realize the market is going down.

Recently, you can see BTC is really weak…That’s why I’ve focuses on Major-alt coins. Not a lot but I’ve made enough money for fun.

IMG-8879.jpg

There are some criteria.
I saw many ppl who judge with news, issues, and plans.
But I don’t consider those things cus it’s usually mixed and match by the result.
Don’t you think if it goes on with what you believe that I mentioned you already are rich now? You are not here anymore.

So the first things I check the market condition are a chart and sub-indictor.
I know I felt the same thing it is too difficult to forecast the criteria of BTC, so I often missed getting the right answer in the bull market but I mostly got correct answers in the bear market.

Second, the type of chart working by Alt-coin’s foundations.

It’s similar to the first one but I will let you know more detailed things.
The reason to create crypto is basically for getting profit from it.
Also, all cryptos values are actually zero accept BTC and ETH.
To invest for value? Crypto will be the future currency? Platform?
No. All cryptos are just digital trashes that accept BTC and ETH that I mentioned above.
I don’t have any expectations for cryptos that I have or I trade.
It’s too long a story so explain it so I will leave it out in this post.
Eventually, all alt-coin foundations give you the resources and make it look so reasonable.
After it they increase the value of crypto and drag you in the market as much as they can.
So until they make enough profit, they keep publishing and trading cryptos.

IMG-8778.jpg

If you keep watching it for the whole day, you can see the pattern in the major crypto markets.
Yeah, it's another long story. So I will leave out it too.

Third, the condition of all markets.
Well, it's not clear to explain it. Just try to check the market with clean views. Don’t be greedy.
Invest your all-time for the analysis of the market it could be taken several years but It will be meaningful to get the right view for crypto.

I’ve told you so many things till now and I will tell you these 3 things.

BTC showed you an unexpectable long black candle on May 12th.
It needed to be rebounded but It couldn’t for few days.

After the weekly candle changed, it kept downtrending so it appeared as the second huge wave.

Major alt crypto’s rebound was over so it showed you downtrend cus technical rebound ended.

You can have a question. how it will be and what do I have to do about it?
Increase the weight of cash and try to have short trades.

I think it can be turn-around on Monday cus it’s the beginning day of the new week candle.

It’s really scary, cus you can think “well it’s been decreasing so it might be going up soon”
The price of BTC is important too but you need to check the downtrend. BTC have downtrend for really short time so I don’t think it’s the time to change to uptrend.

It seems that Major art crypto can be shown a downtrend for a while.
Also, Alt-coins looks like there is only technical rebound by decreasing, so it's difficult to reach the new highest price.
Most of them increased hundreds, thousands from the bottom. So it’s not weird if it goes to half of the current price.
The foundation needs to get profit, so when they finally make it their goal the value will be doing down slowly.

But in another way, when it makes a new week candle next Monday, it can show the new stream.
There is the possibility that this race is not needed yet also you can see the positive side cus BTC’s dominance is still low.

Summary: Keep conservative trading strategy until next week. Don’t ignore the flow of the market.

Omg..I’ve written really long post. I hope that my post can be helpful to your crypto investment.

Also, After I repurchased DGC, I have getting profit and I heard there will be another listing.
I think it was a good choice to buy it earlier.
4 times buy-back left. So I think it could be reached at least 400% with to the moon
If you guys purchased it the I mention DGC the first time, you could have gotten at least 15% profit.

Anyway, I will come back with $10 for 100 ppl after I get 400% To the moon~!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodl

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom