Suggest Help me , I cannot create topic in Buy Sell Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyloveme

Reactions
MR
I want to sale some of my sẻvices hẻre like AWS EC2 Account , Some CPI net offer account and bitcoins but i am not able to create thread topic here , Anyone help me please ?

I want to sale some of my sẻvices hẻre like AWS EC2 Account , Some CPI net offer account and bitcoins but i am not able to create thread topic here , Anyone help me please ?
Rule this box :

Các yêu cầu khi mở 1 Topic mới:
  • Trên 30 Post mới được tạo Topic mới
  • Sử dụng đúng Prefix

Upvote 0
boydatinh3107 said: you need at least 30 posts to create thread, and you should set correct Prefix.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Rule this box :

Các yêu cầu khi mở 1 Topic mới:
  • Trên 30 Post mới được tạo Topic mới
  • Sử dụng đúng Prefix
bác thật là, ngườ ta nói tiếng anh, quote nguyên tiếng việt vào
Hey, welcome to mmo4me,

According the Rule,

You must have at least 30 post(reply) on forum, and you must use right Prefix in your tittle of your post.
An addition, if you want to sale your service, you should pay an insurrance fee to make more trust with your customer. Contact admin of forum to know more about insurrance fee.
And last, service is not allow to post in Buy, Sell or Trade box or money exchange box.

Upvote 0
thank you sir for speaking in english

YOU'RE WELCOME !
P/S :

Hi there !
Don't need too much talking . He understood .
Topic Closed ,
Thanks !

Upvote 0
bác thật là, ngườ ta nói tiếng anh, quote nguyên tiếng việt vào
Nó mà không biết dùng gg translate thì vào forum mình làm gì --> để nó tự thân vận động cho các lần sau nữa bác

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thinhluiz

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week