Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Google Plus
Follow me on Google Plus
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I'm not admin!

Program: Hashbit Mining LTD

Started - Sep 21 2017

About:
Hashbit Mining LTD places its mining farms in regions with minimal electricity prices focusing on optimization of overhead costs in the crypto-currency mining. The company also pays close attention to the latest developments in the field of hardware mining and the development of new specialized chips that are used for mining. The integrated approach in business is the best thing that can be in this kind of business. Permanent development of our own technologies, expansion of influence spheres and progressive avoiding the dependence on third-party software and hardware vendors to perform our activities. In this matter our exclusive prerogative and our indisputable advantage is in freedom and creativity. We invest money in the development of our own technologies, gradually becoming the benchmark of crypto-mining for everyone.

Investment plans:

8% DAILY FOR LIFETIME - Min deposit: 0,01 BTC
10% DAILY FOR LIFETIME - Min deposit: 10,001 BTC
12% DAILY FOR LIFETIME - Min deposit: 50,001 BTC

image.png

GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License
Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License
hashbit.biz - Licensed
Features:
- DDOS by Dancom Ltd, DDoS-Guard.net
- SSL Somodo
- Instant Withdraw
Minimum deposit: 0.01 BTC
Referral: 3%-2%-1%
Accept: Bitcoin

Link to view and register >>>

Link to request RCB BONUS >>>

Our deposit:

image.png

Payment Instantly:

฿0.00272000 has been successfully sent to your Bitcoin account 12gPNyfAqzamDkhuZnbTY9dwCA8cuTwNZv.
Transaction batch is f59b04f4cf22a25ac5713a840f23c38955bb439ce53e82853cf12c12c41af403.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom