giúp em thực hiện yêu cầu của paypal để lấy lại acc với

tksbro

Junior
Reactions
MR
Insuree Balance
hôm qua em có bị 1 thằng lấy mất acc,em có gửi mail cho paypal và hôm nay họ gửi cho em một mail hướng dẫn lấy lại acc nhưng em không hiểu họ yêu cầu làm gì
nội dung:
Code:
[COLOR=#454545][FONT=Arial]Hello An Viet Bui,[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][FONT=Arial]This is Jason again. I apologize for the delay in replying to your email. Due to the high volume of contacts we are currently receiving, it is taking slightly longer than normal for us to respond to our customers, and we thank you for your patience.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]From your email I can see that you are facing issues with password and concern about unauthorized access on your account. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][FONT=Arial]Please do not worry. Since you are suspecting there is an unauthorized access on your account, kindly recover your password by phone.[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][FONT=Arial]Here's how to recover your password by phone:[/FONT]

[LIST=1]
[*][FONT=Arial]Click 'by phone.'[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Arial]Select a phone number for us to call you at and pick a time[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Arial]Click [B]Continue [/B]to receive the 4-digit code.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Arial]When we call you, enter the 4-digit code into your phone.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Arial]Click [B]Continue[/B].[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Arial]Select a method of account verification, enter your information, and click [B]Continue[/B].[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Arial]Enter a new password and click [B]Submit[/B]. You will be automatically logged in to your account.[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[FONT=Arial]If you are still facing issues please contact us via phone in order for us to assist you further.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I believe this information will help to resolve your issue on this matter. Should you need further assistance at any point of time, please do remember that you have someone right here and I am more than happy to assist and resolve your issue for you personally.[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][FONT=Arial]It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal. Your satisfaction is important to us. We welcome your feedback and hope you recommend us to your friends and family.[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][FONT=Arial]Sincerely,
Jason[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#454545][FONT=Helvetica Neue][FONT=Arial]PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright© 2013 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. 

[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#454545][FONT=Arial]Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.[/FONT][/COLOR]
em cảm ơn:binhsua46:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hungbu2k

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week