New Gg2u.org Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Hi,

I have just moved your topic to MMO Worldwide box because of English content.

Have a nice day!

<<<GG2U>>> Fun and Unique Rewards program
Get paid to play games! Get paid to take surveys! Get paid to watch videos! Get paid to complete offers!
They will pay you to play games, watch videos, take surveys, and more!
You can even earn extra while you're playing video games (or doing other things) by simply having our videos playing in the background on your phone or computer. It's very easy!

100 Coins = $1.00

<<<Silver Tokens>>>

For every 200 Video Points you earn, you'll receive a Silver Token. Each Silver Token will reward you with a credit to your account balance of $1.00 to $3.00.
Every Silver Token you get will allow you to enter our Silver Prize Wheel page.
The prize wheel has seven segments, and there is always a one-in-seven chance of each segment being chosen when you click to enter the prize wheel page.
==>When you have a Golden Token, you can spin our Golden Prize Wheel (get up to $7.00).
==>When you have a Silver Token, you can spin our Silver Prize Wheel (get up to $3.00).

Bonus: $1.00 Signup Bonus!

Note:
Depending on what country you're from, there will probably be a separate page of featured video games you can play on your computer (and/or phone). The game publishers are looking to get people to give their games a fair chance to see if they like them, so there are different requirements for each game depending on what kind of game it is.

<<<Referral Program>>>
Every time your referral receives a payout, they will credit your account with 5% of the value!

Payment Options:
Once you reach just $7, you can request a payout.
==>Paypal (no fee);
==>Coinbase (3% fee).
Make sure that you have the correct PayPal or Coinbase email address entered in your Account Information.
E-Gift Cards are available too.
Important: For every 5 payout requests (or gift card requests), you'll be able to spin the Golden Prize Wheel and have a chance to get an extra $7.00 added to your account balance (so like a free extra payout).
You'll always receive at least $1.00 from this, and you'll have a 57% chance of getting at least $3.00. Over the long run, this bonus can essentially give you a 8.4% higher rate on our surveys, videos, and offers!

Please register here:
Referral Link:
GG2U Premium.org

Non - Referral Link:
https://premium.gg2u.org

Give it a try today!
Thank you.
Can I have your deposit proof ?

GG2U | August 09, 2021 :D

Simple Surveys, Videos and Games | PayPal Payment - $11.22

gg2u august.jpg

Thank you.

Alright, folks, gather 'round and listen up!

It's May 2, 2023, and I've got a sweet little deal for ya - GG2U. They're all about simplicity, offering you a chance to earn a few bucks by taking easy surveys, watching videos, or playing games.

And guess what? They pay via PayPal, like the whopping $7.64 I just got!

gg2u-paypal-mai-2023.jpg

And if you're still craving more, don't worry, I've got your back. Just saunter on over to this nifty little link:

GPT World | Tackle Easy Tasks for all the extra info you need.

Thank me later, folks. Stay groovy!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinsol
Back
Top Bottom