New Gg2u.org Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

drak0n

Junior
Reactions
MR
<<<GG2U>>> Fun and Unique Rewards program
Get paid to play games! Get paid to take surveys! Get paid to watch videos! Get paid to complete offers!
They will pay you to play games, watch videos, take surveys, and more!
You can even earn extra while you're playing video games (or doing other things) by simply having our videos playing in the background on your phone or computer. It's very easy!

100 Coins = $1.00

<<<Silver Tokens>>>
For every 200 Video Points you earn, you'll receive a Silver Token. Each Silver Token will reward you with a credit to your account balance of $1.00 to $3.00.
Every Silver Token you get will allow you to enter our Silver Prize Wheel page.
The prize wheel has seven segments, and there is always a one-in-seven chance of each segment being chosen when you click to enter the prize wheel page.
==>When you have a Golden Token, you can spin our Golden Prize Wheel (get up to $7.00).
==>When you have a Silver Token, you can spin our Silver Prize Wheel (get up to $3.00).

Bonus: $1.00 Signup Bonus!

Note: Depending on what country you're from, there will probably be a separate page of featured video games you can play on your computer (and/or phone). The game publishers are looking to get people to give their games a fair chance to see if they like them, so there are different requirements for each game depending on what kind of game it is.

<<<Referral Program>>>
Every time your referral receives a payout, they will credit your account with 5% of the value!

Payment Options:
Once you reach just $7, you can request a payout.
==>Paypal (no fee);
==>Coinbase (3% fee).
Make sure that you have the correct PayPal or Coinbase email address entered in your Account Information.
E-Gift Cards are available too.
Important: For every 5 payout requests (or gift card requests), you'll be able to spin the Golden Prize Wheel and have a chance to get an extra $7.00 added to your account balance (so like a free extra payout).
You'll always receive at least $1.00 from this, and you'll have a 57% chance of getting at least $3.00. Over the long run, this bonus can essentially give you a 8.4% higher rate on our surveys, videos, and offers!

Please register here:
Referral Link:
GG2U Premium.org

Non - Referral Link:
https://premium.gg2u.org

Give it a try today!
Thank you.

GG2U Small Update:
Remember:
==>Taking some surveys (most surveys will take just 5-20 minutes) each day is one of the best ways for you to earn a lot of GG2U Coins.
You will work with Major Market Research Companies that are assisting businesses with getting the feedback they need in order to improve their products and services or develop new products and services. They want to ask people like you questions about a wide range of topics, such as if you like your cell phone and internet provider, if you think a specific ad for a car is good, what stores you shop at, what you tend to buy, etc.
==>Special Offers, OfferToro, AdscendMedia, Personaly, Hangads, RevenueWall, Jungle Survey, OfferDaddy, TheoremReach and many more.
Thank you.

GG2U Update | December 08, 2019
<<<Account Information>>>
If you enter any information, remember to click the "Save Changes" button. If you want to change your password, type your new password on the 3rd line.
Note: If you fill in both a PayPal email and a Bitcoin Coinbase email, they will send your payout via PayPal by default because of the "no fee" for PayPal payouts.
<<<E-Gift Cards & Prepaid Rewards>>>
==>Visa® Prepaid Card USD;
$10, $15, $20, $25, $50 Visa® Prepaid Card USD - for $10.00 USD, $15.00 USD, $20.00 USD, $25.00 USD, $50.00 USD
Your reward will arrive by email. You will have 4 months to redeem for a Visa Prepaid Card. Once accessed, you'll have 7 months to use your account wherever Visa Debit is accepted online or over the phone.
==>Steam Wallet Code.
$10, $25, $50 Steam Digital Wallet Code - for $10.00 USD, $25.00 USD, $50.00 USD.
Steam offers customers instant access to thousands of games, from Action to Indie and everything in-between. Steam users receive exclusive deals and automatic game updates, can gift games to friends, trade items, and even create new content for games via the Steam Workshop.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>> December 14, 2019
Paypal payment proof from GG2U | I received my payment in almost 2 hours.
U5jAXtg.jpg

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>> January 03, 2020
Paypal payment proof from GG2U | Received my payment same day in my Paypal Account.
r0jfvnX.jpg

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>> January 17, 2020
Paypal payment proof from GG2U | Received my payment the same day in my Paypal Account.
BQ3xlzF.jpg

I need 2 more payouts to receive a Golden Token! For every 5 payout requests (or gift card requests), I will be able to spin the Golden Prize Wheel and have a chance to get an extra $7.00 added to my account balance (so like a free extra payout).
Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>> January 26, 2020 | $7.54 (clean money with no referral earnings)
Another Paypal payment proof from GG2U | Almost Instant Payment in my Paypal Account.
q22Uhqh.jpg

I need 1 more payout to receive a Golden Token! For me it's really one of the BEST survey site | Seriously recommended for anyone who need some extra income.
GG2U - Fun and Unique Rewards program
Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>> February 11, 2020 | $7.02 (clean money with no referral earnings)
Another Paypal payment proof from GG2U | Almost Instant Payment in my Paypal Account.
I9LbRnC.jpg

This is my fifth payment. I got 1 GOLDEN ticket and this is what i won using this ticket $1...
eXk1f99.jpg

As you can see you can earn up to $7 if you are really lucky.
GG2U - Fun and Unique Rewards program
Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>>The best survey site I have ever come across | February 24, 2020 :D $7.26
Another payment proof from GG2U | Almost Instant ;) Payment in my Paypal Account.
OwCPq7R.jpg

This is my sixth payment.

Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>>Awesome Survey Site, The BEST I have ever come across | March 17, 2020 | $7.15
Another payment proof :D from GG2U | I received my payment in almost 1 hour :D in my Paypal Account.
V8570QK.jpg

Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>> The BEST GPT site I have ever come across | April 20, 2020 | $7.02
PayPal payment proof from GG2U | I received my payment in 10 minutes :D in my Paypal Account.
8uN3dLs.jpg

Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>> The BEST GPT site I have ever come across
Almost Instant PayPal payment proof :D from GG2U | May 12, 2020 | $7.17
ZEoalhu.jpg

Thank you.

<<<GG2U>>> The BEST GPT site I have ever come across
Almost Instant PayPal payment proof :D from GG2U | $7.64
86sjajk.jpg

Thank you.

GG2U | July 17, 2020

<<<PROMO code>>>
Good news for us!!
Add this code GAMINGISFUN and you earn $0.25. Hurry, it's LIMITED.
"Manage Account==>Promo Code"

Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you

GG2U | The BEST GPT site I have ever come across | July 24, 2020 :D
Almost Instant PayPal payment proof from GG2U | $7.61
JVGm5jC.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:
GG2U | Awesome experience with them! | | $8.15
I was paid the same day I requested my payout | August 24, 2020 :D
The minimum to cash out is 7 dollars which aren't too high compared to other sites.

SnoNlOl.jpg

The only thing that matters: They actually do pay!

GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Great offers, Great support, Great site!
Thank you.

GG2U | Awesome experience with them! | | $7.72
The only thing that matters: They actually do pay! | November 09, 2020, :D
The minimum to cash out is 7 dollars which aren't too high compared to other sites.

gg2u.jpg

For more information please visit the following link:
GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Thank you.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dinhcongtu

Most viewed of week