Spotlight FSn sao đây ????

thanhtung2010

Trader
Pre-verified
Reactions
MR
$500.00
Service Details
1||Website|https://mmo4me.com/threads/thiet-ke-website-theo-yeu-cau-clone-web-chinh-sua-nang-cap-web.397327/|0||0|5
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
FSn sao đy ????

By using FileSonic's Remote Upload, you agree that all files you upload contains content you own or have permission to distribute and does not infringe any intellectual property rights of another person/entity without exception. You also agree that all files comply with our Terms and Conditions and Intellectual Property Policy.

translate.google.com

Dịch ra nó là thế này =))

Bằng cách sử dụng của FileSonic Remote Upload, bạn đồng ý rằng tất cả các file bạn tải lên có chứa nội dung mà bạn sở hữu hoặc có quyền phân phối và không vi phạm quyền sở hữu trí tuệ của một người / tổ chức mà không có ngoại lệ. Bạn cũng đồng ý rằng tất cả các file thực hiện theo Điều khoản và Điều kiện của chúng tôi và chính sách sở hữu trí tuệ

sặc... khỏi cần cụ google mình cũng dịch dc... nhưng ma` vầy là sao??
giống Hotfile rui` ah`..hic

Copyright or Trademark Infringement

FileSonic Services may be used only for lawful purposes. FileSonic has a zero tolerance approach towards any infringement and as an ISP is in full compliance with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). FileSonic operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. Details of that policy can be found here http://www.filesonic.com/report-abuse. As part of FileSonic's copyright policy, FileSonic will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer.

the more important is the last sentence :

FileSonic will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer.....

Đọc cái này xong hết muốn post lun!hix....

Copyright or Trademark Infringement

FileSonic Services may be used only for lawful purposes. FileSonic has a zero tolerance approach towards any infringement and as an ISP is in full compliance with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). FileSonic operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. Details of that policy can be found here http://www.filesonic.com/report-abuse. As part of FileSonic's copyright policy, FileSonic will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer.

the more important is the last sentence :

FileSonic will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer.....

Đọc cái này xong hết muốn post lun!hix....

Nó chỉ to mồm thế thôi =)) nó mà làm thế thật thì chả thằng nào sống dc vì k thằng nào là k vi phạm bản quyền =))

chuyến này khổ rồi.em post 3x toàn có bản quyền ^-^
fileserve gui thế này là sao hả trời.đâu thấy file nào bị xóa đâu
Dear ngheommo4vn,

The following files are deleted:

Thank you for using FileServe.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited by a moderator:
rồi cái gì cũng phải suy tàn mà thôi :| 3 host ngon nhất đang thi nhau lộ rõ những vấn đề của mình. biết bao giờ mới bình an :|

Thằng nào nằm trong TOP 100 là tằm ngắm của FSN,:)) Anh em chuẩn bị tinh thần.Nó đưa ra cái bẫy để anh em chui vào ;))

cơ chế check file của nó là check md5sum hay sao ấy nhỉ đổi md5 đi là xong hết check :D
Đổi vẫn xóa như thường, bọn này giết nhầm hơn bỏ sót hay sao í. Ko chỉ HF, FS, FSn mà cả BS, ULD cũng delete nhiệt tình. KHổ công mình up lại

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
congthuctinhthet

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back