Fortunefiles.org best PPD over 1 year old Paid over 200000$

sao mà lead thì lead rồi , $ cũng tăng mà cái Downloads ko tăng cái nào nhỉ

English please.We never pay for fraud!
All guys from ásian countries are welcome.We will add even 20$ for each 100$ each one makes no matter if it's a new member or an old one.

Hey guys.This message is to inform you that we completed all payments for last week earnings.All guys who sent good quality traffic were paid.The rest who sent questionable traffic were banned.We're looking forward to working with you all more in the future!

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Admin Fortunefiles

fortune.png

Hey guys.How are you doing?I hope you`re all doing great.We'd like you to know we`ll add 10$ for every payment proof you add about us together with some words on affpaying.com/fortunefiles cpaelites.com cpahero.com or any other relevant cpa marketing forum.This promotion is available one time for each member.Also,keep in mind that next payments will be processed on the 20th of october.Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Admin Fortunefiles
success_baby.jpg

Hello guys.I hope you`re all fine.All biweekly payments for interval 6th to 13th of october have been processed. Thank you for your work and dedication.To your success!

For wire,you should wait until thursday and for western union/moneygram just check your email to get the information related to it.

P.S:Best we can do now is payments every 2 weeks but as soon as traffic ís more and better and faster,everyone will be on weekly scheduleLet us know if you need anything or if we can help with anything!

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Admin Fortunefiles
success_baby.jpg

user: baohen
please approve me!

My traffic come from ios (install apps) but your site not have, please add more

site toàn off pin. chả biết làm. haizz

Ơ, máy admin cài unikey kìa anh em :D
ban đầu nhìn mình cũng tưởng vậy nhưng thật ra không phải do 4 room cài đặt bộ gõ tiếng việt mudim thôi. nhưng admin là người việt hay k thì chúa mới biết được :):)

sao ko tự reg NET chơi lun mà cứ phải thông wa site PPD làm gì nhỉ ?

site toàn PIN thôi. hix
anh em còn site khác không

Bữa nhận payment qua wire thì thấy admin gửi từ romania nên chắc ko phải VN
dân mmo thì làm gì chả được hả bạn. thậm chí gửi từ us còn có mà :D

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beptugiovani

Most viewed of week