FireFaucet - firefaucet.win - Vòi MultiCoins trả tiền cao, Autofaucet

drak0n

Junior
Reactions
MR
FireFaucet <<<Crypto AutoFaucet>>>
CryptoCurrencies to win: Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Potcoin, Bitcore, Peercoin, Zcash, Digibyte etc.

Timer: 2 minutes;

Earning Options:
-Faucet;
-PTC;
Shortlink;
-Miner.

Activity Ranks
Get paid for staying active on site! We reward out top 10 active users everyday! Ranks are updated every 5 minutes.
Activity points are used to determine activity of users, like the more they claim, do Short-Links, mine, do faucets, or refer friends, the earn Activity points.

Rank Rewards
Rank rewards are added to users accounts at midnight UTC.

Levels & Rewards
In addition to Rank Rewards, you also earn Guaranteed amount of coins every time you level up. Your 'Activity Points' work as 'EXP' which helps you level up.
With each level your bonus also increases which means you get more coins as you level up!

Referral Program:
20% of all coins earned by referral.

Withdraw Options:
FaucetHub: Instant Payment;
Minimum withdrawal: No minimum payout.

Register Here

Non-Rèferral Link: https://firefaucet.win

Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.

Last edited:
Update v3.1
Hello Everyone!
Here is a release with lots of small changes and improvements.

==> Reduced Eth claim cost to 1 (which means 2x reward);
==> Increased referral commision by about 50%! You now you 1 satoshi / 40 refer claims;
==> Introducing Shortlinks Progress rewards, currently, there are only 2 perks, more will be added soon;
==> With shortlinks progress rewards users who did more then 100 shortlinks in the past, BTC claim cost for them has been reduced to upto 6 claims only;
==> Fixed Time Left bug while claiming BTC and ETH;
==> Increased rates of many currencies including Doge, Pot (increased more then 3x), BTX (2x);
==> Completely new landing page for new referrals;
==> Fixed lots of bugs with referral stats, 'Referrals joined within last 7/30 days' was always zero, and date registered of refers showed the current date;
==> Fixed some issues in mining while withdrawing hashes;
==> You will now get 1 activity points / 10 claims mined, this is to prevent users with high mining power to easily get up in ranks or level up.
Thank you. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
FireFaucet (claim without doing annoying captchas)
January 07, 2019 Update v3.3

==> There's new system for withdrawing balance to FaucetHub. Now payments are sent asynchronously which are way better doesn't effect our site when FaucetHub is down or slow.
So now there will be much less errors then before.

==> User experience should now be much improved on withdraw balance.

==> You can now see history of recent payouts made from balance. This also helps track your payments better.

==> Fixed 50x errors on site.

==> Much more minor improvements and bug fixes.

More new features are on the way!
Thank you in advance.

FireFaucet
January 08, 2019 Update v3.4

==> New Feature! Offerwalls. Do tasks, complete offers, watch videos to get free claims. This feature is still under development and there may be some bugs.
They are currently testing with 2 offerwalls, many more will be added in upcoming days.
Fire Faucet's "PTC Ad" is temporarily paused for some time. Soon it will be part of new Offerwalls feature.

==> Happy Hour changes: Now happy hour will be active on both Saturdays and Sundays on weekend. It will be 2 times at both days, at 02:00 AM UTC and 14:00 UTC respectively.

More new features are on the way!
Thank you in advance.

FireFaucet (Crypto AutoFaucet) January 15, 2019
My New Payment Proof:
5fzEX7C.png

FireFaucet Update v3.5
Here are the highlights of this update:
==> Added Support Center. If you have any bug report or want to send a suggestion, it'll be much easier now!

==> Fixed some issues with faucet which show error when captcha service had slow response.

==> Fixed our email verification, it didn't send mail to some domain for some users.

==> Added MinuteStaff offerwall. We had some issues right after launch of MinuteStaff, it has been fixed, there are few users who lost claims which will be added within next 24 hours. More offerwalls coming soon.

==> Some design changes, more smoother site.

FireFaucet Update v3.6
upload_2019-1-31_16-40-2.gif

==> They implemented a new Referral system! Instead of getting Satoshi per 40 referral claims, you now get 20% of all coins claimed by your referral.
This is a Big change that will significantly increase your referral earnigns by more then 2x!
Moreover, you can now get multiple coins for referral or exchange all coins into one!
As of your old "Refer Claims", it has automatically been converted into BTC at rate of 20 claims / satoshi and added to your new Ref Balance.

==> New Offerwalls design. It now fits all types smaller / larger screens perfectly.

==> Added two new offerwalls, AdGateMedia and Offer Daddy.

==> Completing each shortlinks now gives 50 Activity Points instead of just 20!
Thank you.

FireFaucet (Powerful Crypto Faucet) ;)
My New Payment Proof:
nflMW2Z.png

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Have a nice day.

FireFaucet (My Number 1 AutoFaucet) ;)
My New Payment Proof:
lCb7uGF.png

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Have a nice day.

Fire Faucet (The Best AutoFaucet) ;)
February 27, 2019 | My New Payment Proof:
Z13zjmm.png

Have a nice day.

FireFaucet (The Best Auto Faucet - Unique and High Paying) ;)
March 16, 2019 | My New Payment Proof FaucetHub Instant Payment :D
FStQnd2.png

Have a nice day.

FireFaucet (The Best Auto Faucet Awaits You)
March 30, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
0ADxzjR.png

Have a nice day.

FireFaucet (The BEST AutoFaucet - Free Crypto)
April 08, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
was9aeU.png

Have a nice day.

FireFaucet (Super Easy to earn Crypto)
April 19, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
eThBmPs.png

Have a nice day.

FireFaucet ( The Best Auto Faucet)
May 18, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
uF8rY4M.png

Have a nice day.

Fire Faucet Update May 19, 2019
==>redesigned Faucet to provide better experience and to fight with bots, reduced ads, and increased activity points reward from 2 to 10;
==>they improved the design of many pages including dashboard and is more responsive now;
==>they added New Offerwall : Adgem;
==>daily Rewards can now be claimed any time every day, instead of waiting for 24 hours, it now resets at midnight;
==>on Level Rewards page, collected rewards are now hidden so you don't need to scroll down or click next button every time;
==>auto claim balance / auto claims are now called ACP ( Auto Claim Points );
==>they increased Daily Rewards value, from 50-100 to 50-150;
==>they decreased activity point reward for mining from 1 Point/10 claim to 1 Point/20 claim;
Thank you.

FireFaucet - The Best Auto-Faucet
June 02, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
vtW5AgK.jpg

Have a nice day.

<<<FireFaucet>>>
June 21, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
tROjwKk.jpg

Have a nice day.

<<<Fire Faucet>>>
July 06, 2019 | Another Instant Payment Proof
JZExYuA.png

Have a nice day.

FireFaucet Update July 11, 2019
==>New coins added - HORA & TRON;
==>New Feature : Coin Exchange. You can now exchange crypto within your Fire Faucet account to another crypto with a fees. NO FEES is charged if you exchange a crypto which is out of stock!
==>New Offerwalls : AyetStudios has been added with high rewards;
==>JunglySurvey has tuned their rewards depending on your country. Most of the country's rewards have been increased, although some may even have lower rates;
Thank you.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amanitamuscariag

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom