New Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

âu sệt,rate ppd khủng thế @@

If you can bring large amount of traffic from europe we can provide you with custom rates.
Simply PM me.

Regards,
Ahoura

- - - Updated - - -

Filezy.net!
what about PPS plan?

We have cancelled PPS because we have removed all the limits from users' accounts so there is no need for a premium account to use our website.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi admin, i hope you can add the rate for file from 5mb :D.

Dear Vithd01,

You can PM me with your username and I can decrease the minimum filesize for your account.

Regards,
Ahoura

PAYMENTS

Incase you have missed it, We provide daily paypal payments. You usually will receive your payments in 6-12 hours, however it could take upto 24 hours.
Our min payment is $10.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

It's better if you can provide embed code for forum. I tested with the file i uploaded: working with the html code but can't work when i put direct link in [video] tag.

you should ensure that NOT BANNED user have file DCMA,:)
thanks

It's better if you can provide embed code for forum. I tested with the file i uploaded: working with the html code but can't work when i put direct link in [video] tag.

Could you provide an example of forum embed code? because as far as I know the embed code support needs to be added by the forum itself.

- - - Updated - - -

you should ensure that NOT BANNED user have file DCMA,:)
thanks

You can read our TOS. We will simply remove the files from your account.

Regards,
Ahoura

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
childinyou

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back