New Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

ahoura

Reactions
MR
Insuree Balance

Hello MMO4ME users,

I would like to introduce the new Filezy.net to MMO4ME community.

What is Filezy?
Filezy is a free file hosting. We have no limits on any of our users and we provide high download and upload speed.

Why Filezy?
With Filezy you get UNLIMITED space and high upload speed. Your users also get to enjoy downloading files without any daily limits.

Upload
We provide the following options :
- Web Upload
- FTP Upload
- Remote Upload ( With Rapidshare, Netload and Bitshare support for registered users)
- z-o-o-m Uploader
- Torrent Leech

Why did we re-list?
Filezy was listed here before but since then we have added a lot of features, have changed our rates and removed all the limits we felt its better to start a new topic to avoid confusion.

Our PPD Plan

QMTCrJ1.png

*We count 1 IP per file per day, So same user can download multiple files and you get paid for each download. Files have to be 60% downloaded to be counted.

Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 5% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Webmasters
if you have a web-site, you can start earning right now! Simply register and confirm your website in your affiliate panel. You earn 10% of the money generated from the traffic you send to us. You can see all our banners on filezy.net/banners.html

Payments

Conversion

Now you have the option to convert videos to MP4
GdjRks2.png

NEW FEATURES (May 19th 2013)
- Subtitle Support : You can now upload subtitles to your flv/mp4 video files. Simply go to your file manager and under 'Subtitle' column you will find the option to add subtitles (.srt) files.
- Torrent Leech : We have added torrent leech, you may upload one torrent file at a time for now since we are still in beta stage and would like to make sure everything will go smoothly.
- Delete Folders : the File manager has been cleaned up and we have also added the option to remove folders.

(*UPDATED April 27th 2013)

Limits for non-registered users:
- 200kbps download speed.
- 30 seconds waiting time for first download.
- NO waiting time for next download.
- Ads
- Captcha (Removed)
- Inactive files delete after 5 days

Limits for registered users:
- 200kbps download speed.
- 15 seconds waiting time for first download.
- NO waiting time for next download.
- Ads
- Captcha (Removed)
- Inactive files delete after 45 days
- Unlimited storage space

Limits for premium users:
- 20mbps download speed.
- No Waiting
- No Ads
- No Captcha
- Files are kept forever
- Unlimited storage space

Coming Soon
- Upload Manager
- and many more

Support

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything feel free to contact us using any of the methods mentioned below:
PM me
Email us: [email protected]

You can also use our support portal: http://support.filezy.net

for more details you can visit http://filezy.net/affiliates.html

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions to make Filezy better.​

Regards,
Ahoura

có ai hiểu chuyện gì đang xảy ra ở đây ko trời, toàn dân dốt eng :(

welcome mmo4me >:D<.......

3$/1k down ??? ồ mai gót

I want to ask:
We count 1 IP per file per day, So same user can download multiple files and you get paid for each download. Files have to be 60% downloaded to be counted.

That's mean if my guess download 5 part ( from part 1 to part 5 ), system will count 5 times and credit my account? Or it will count only 1st part?

maybe he's not Vietnamese ;))
Who can help me to fight this kind of site :))

PPD dành cho những ai mới tập tành hoặc dân cheat PTU

I want to ask:

That's mean if my guess download 5 part ( from part 1 to part 5 ), system will count 5 times and credit my account? Or it will count only 1st part?

Hi Vithd01,

It will count downloads from your user upto 1USD, so yes if you upload a file into 5 parts, they will all be counted until that user has generated 1USD.

Regards,
Ahoura

- - - Updated - - -

3$/1k down ??? ồ mai gót

I understand the rates are low but we have no limits on how much a user can download.

Regards,
Ahoura

maybe he's not Vietnamese ;))
Who can help me to fight this kind of site :))

Hi,

We are not vietnamese, we are a company located in the UAE.
Why would you want to fight us? :)

let me know if you need help with anything on the site.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi Vithd01,

It will count downloads from your user upto 1USD, so yes if you upload a file into 5 parts, they will all be counted until that user has generated 1USD.

Regards,
Ahoura

Understood :). That means an user from US will have to download about 300 times per day to generate 1$ :D. It's may impossible for normal user but you use this rate for both ppd and streaming so it's acceptable.
Another question: Do you support premium account for mmo4me user?

Understood :). That means an user from US will have to download about 300 times per day to generate 1$ :D. It's may impossible for normal user but you use this rate for both ppd and streaming so it's acceptable.
Another question: Do you support premium account for mmo4me user?

Yes you are right, its about 300 downloads per user so its virtually unlimited but the $1 is there to prevent people from cheating the system.
About premium accounts, Yes we can provide users with complimentary free premium accounts but to be honest with you, as an uploader you wont need a premium account because all the features are the same as a registered user except the download speed, nonetheless if you want a premium account send me a PM.

Regards,
Ahoura

cái này là coppy ở đâu về rồi vứt link ref lên đây ;))

I'm not speak English =))

cái này là coppy ở đâu về rồi vứt link ref lên đây ;))

I'm not speak English =))

Đề nghị bạn lịch sự tí đê =.=

Welcome to MMO4ME !

money earn from 50mb = >1000mb/1 download :-ss

[h=1]Rules
[/h]
  • - Do not upload copyrighted content or content that you do not own or hold licenses for! ............? The End

âu sệt,rate ppd khủng thế @@

cc.cc 1k view = 7.5$ :) :)) ko bằng 1 trang rút gọn =))

Đề nghị bạn lịch sự tí đê =.=

Welcome to MMO4ME !

I'm sorry!
nhưng cho em hỏi tí, nói lên sự thật có gì sai ko nhỉ pác @King :)
ko biết English cũng là bất lịch sự ah :(

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devsang

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom