New Filezy.net - PPD (15 USD) & PPS (55% inital sale / 55% rebill) & Video Streaming

hi , admin
How long my files stored on Filezy.net ?
Thanks

Hi,

For non-registered users its 5 days, for registered users its 15 days and for premium users its 30 days.

Regards,
Ahoura

Expires On January 29, 2014
Registered On January 29, 2013
Updated On January 29, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it's so bad. More long time is so good, may be: 30 days for non-registed, 3 months for Registed users, Forever for Premium.
Hope admin approve ...

Well I wish we could do that but at the moment that is not possible. The best we can do is 15 (non-reg) 30 (reg) and 60 (premium) atm if users would prefer that.

Regards

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Could you explain why you are posting our domain registration date?

Regards

That means you don't have long plan ^^. He fear that you open a hosting for some months and then disapear.....

That means you don't have long plan ^^. He fear that you open a hosting for some months and then disapear.....

Well I understand that people might be concerned so let me introduce myself properly.

My name is Ahoura, and I am the co-founder of Filezy.
I have a fairly good experience in the file hosting industry, I own VidUP.me, a video sharing site that is fairly popular and I have had the pleasure of working on some other websites such as VReer, UploadC and Zalaa.

We are here for the long run and I think this can be proven by our constant updates. A few things that we have recently added are: new template, mp4 conversion, PPS, PPStream, detailed report (shows a complete log of your downloads + shows which file a premium account was purchased off) and many more. We are also working to add RMTP for streaming flash videos (currently being worked on and should be ready soon), custom rates for each user etc.

I hope now you can trust us a bit more :).

Regards,
Ahoura

60 days for all file or just for files with no download ?

Thats not the current setting but if many users request this setting we can change it.

Regards,
Ahoura

z-o-o-m Uploader Added

how long to received money after request?

Depends on your payout method please check: filezy.net/affiliates.html#payout

Regards

QUICK UPDATE

As some of you might have noticed we just finished implementing RTMP for streaming, so users can now enjoy a better overal experience.
I am also glad to announce that now you can earn by embedding video files. You will earn the same rates as normal streaming.

anh em thịt dùm thằng tây này cái!!! ngu tiếng anh mà vô xì xèo mệt quá!!! dịch google ói máu lun!!! :binhsua39::binhsua39::binhsua39::binhsua39:

thang nay pjo con chiến dc ko các bác?

Fhost này thơm không vậy các bạn

rate for PPD so low:binhsua144:

Custom Rates:

You can apply for custom rates if you have good turnover. So PM me if you have quality traffic.

Regards

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom