Spotlight Filefat.com:Site PTU với nhiều plan hấp dẫn ,đã có proof.

Leo96

Banned
Verified
Reactions
MR
Chả thấy anh em thảo luận về cái này,pót lên xem ai mún chơi thì chơi nào. :binhsua50:
Có tất cả 4 plan với nhìu kiểu khác nhau:
RnmdmLbD0b.jpg

4 Plan với 4 mức minpay khác nhau.
Pay qua PP,Webmoney,AlertPay.
Proof:
0e413d.bmp

Chi tiết tại:http://www.filefat.com/makemoney.html
OFFICIAL FILEFAT.COM LAUNCH:
$50 PER 1000 DOWNLOADS. WE NOW OFFER FREE DOWNLOADS FOR ALL. 25% REFERRAL PROGRAM.

Dear Partners,

We are pleased to announce the official launch of www.filefat.com

I would first like to take this opportunity to thank all our affiliates who, over the last couple of months, have been with us. We never would have come this far, without your constructive suggestions and help.

The website has been largely built by ideas and suggestions by affiliates such as you. We do appreciate that, without you, no file hosting company would grow into a sustainable business so we are always keen to hear suggestions which you feel will improve the service we provide to you.

We are always improving our infrastructure and are at the moment investing in more servers, ensuring that download/upload speeds are maintained and that you will always have a server close to you. We are also hiring multi-lingual members of staff to join our team as we only have English-speaking staff at the moment.

We have introduced a range of attractive offers which we consider to be the first in the industry and the best, ever introduced. What sets us apart from others in the industry is; we have taken into consideration the request of partners in their overall earnings, which we believe has been a bone of contention, for some time now.

As a result, we have come up with our unique Triple Payment Plan (see Plan C below)

Our Payment Plans:

Plan A: Earn Up To $50 Per Thousand Downloads:

Plan B: Earn Up To 70% Per Premium Sale + 30% Rebill

Plan C: Our Triple Payment Plan Earn 50% PPD + 50% PPS + 50% Rebill

Plan D:
$ 7 PPS + $4 REBILL.
$10 PPS + $3 REBILL.

However, we are happy to give super affiliates tailor-made offers, please contact your dedicated account manager at: [email protected]

For more information of our Payment Plans please go here: http://www.filefat.com/makemoney.html

Here are some more facts and figures that you may find helpful:

Do you have FTP upload: Yes.

Can I pull my files from other host: Yes we have a feature that allows you to pull files from a number of hosts.

What is the maximum upload file size: 1GB (Free Users), 3GB (Registered Users) and 5GB (Premium Users)

Is my Premium Account protected: Yes, all premium accounts are protected by 2048 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).

Can I Mirror your files: Yes, we allow mirroring, however, do note that mirroring your files may greatly reduce how much you earn if people are downloading from other hosts.

Do you slow download for free users: No, not at the moment, however this may change in the future.

I need support: Need support, please click on support at the bottom of any of our pages to contact us: https://www.filefat.com/helpdesk/

If you haven’t joined us yet, now is the time to do so in order to benefit from our CRAZY promotions almost EVERY month!!

Also, if you have the ability to bring on a lot more traffic, contact me to make a special deal.

If you're interested in making money with your website, please feel free to join the Filefat, Website Partnership Program:
http://www.filefat.com/

On a final note; we do know that most of you already use other file hosting companies to host your files. We understand the stress of moving from one file host to another; however, we hope you give us a try and together we can forge a long term partnership.

Best regards,
Affiliate Manager
Filefat.com
Email: [email protected]

Make More money with Filefat!

Anh ủng hộ thì đăng ký theo nick này nhá:
www.filefat.com/filefat1793.html
:binhsua146:

taya.xiig

Banned
Reactions
MR