Request Email support của Paypal?? Withdraw hôm 4/11 chưa về????

drag0n

Junior
Reactions
MR
Chào các bro, tình hình là em rút PP hôm thứ 6 ngày 4/11 đến tận bây giờ là 15/11 rồi mà tiền vẫn chưa về, refund cũng chưa refund??? Em sài bank VCB. Em vào help nó thì không thấy phần gửi email cho support đâu hết?

Pro vào cho em xin mail support của PP hoặc link để email cho nó với. Em cảm ơn

----------------------------------------------

A Complete status means we’ve processed your withdrawal. It may still take your bank several days to make the funds available in your bank account.

If there is a problem with your withdrawal, it may take up to one week for your bank to notify us. We’ll alert you by email if we learn of any problems processing your withdrawal.

If it has been 14 business days already and your funds isn’t yet in your bank account, please contact us and we’ll help you trace the missing withdrawal. Please note that we won’t be able to begin the tracing process if it has been less than 14 business days.

For our contact details, simply click Help on any PayPal page and click Call us or Email us.

Sao nó auto reply là sao bạn nhĩ??
em đã thử nó auto trả lời thôi bác ạ

Dear xxxx

Thanks for contacting us. Based on the categories you've selected, the following FAQs may assist you faster than we can.

If these FAQs don't answer your question, please reply to this email with as much information as possible to help us assist you better.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

A. Can I top-up or add funds to my PayPal account?

At this time, we don't offer the ability to add funds from your bank account. This service is not currently available in Vietnam.

You can't use a debit or credit card to add funds to your PayPal account. You can use a debit or credit card to send payments from your PayPal account.

B. What options do I have for withdrawing funds from my PayPal account?

You can withdraw funds from your PayPal account to any local bank accounts that can receive funds in Vietnamese Dong (VND).

C. How do I withdraw funds from my PayPal account?

You can withdraw funds from your PayPal account to any local bank accounts that can receive funds in Vietnamese Dong (VND).

Here's how to withdraw funds from your PayPal account:
  1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Withdraw money under "PayPal balance" on the left of the page.
  3. Enter your withdrawal amount and select your bank.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. Review the details and click Withdraw.
Important:
  • Enter your name exactly as it appears on your bank account - the order of your Surname, Middle Name and Name must be the same. If you're not sure, you can refer to your bank statement or call your bank for the exact information.
  • If any of this information is incorrect, your withdrawal will not be successful and your funds will be returned to your PayPal account.
  • You'll be charged any bank fees and other processing fees incurred for the returned funds. The amount returned to you may also be different from the amount you attempted to withdraw if currency conversion is involved.

D. I withdrew some funds. How long does it take for the funds to show up in my bank account?

Please allow 2-4 business days for the money to appear in your bank account. The length of time depends on your bank's processing schedule.

Copyright© 2017 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Sao nó auto reply là sao bạn nhĩ??

em đã thử nó auto trả lời thôi bác ạ

Dear xxxx

Thanks for contacting us. Based on the categories you've selected, the following FAQs may assist you faster than we can.

If these FAQs don't answer your question, please reply to this email with as much information as possible to help us assist you better.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

A. Can I top-up or add funds to my PayPal account?

At this time, we don't offer the ability to add funds from your bank account. This service is not currently available in Vietnam.

You can't use a debit or credit card to add funds to your PayPal account. You can use a debit or credit card to send payments from your PayPal account.

B. What options do I have for withdrawing funds from my PayPal account?

C. How do I withdraw funds from my PayPal account?

Here's how to withdraw funds from your PayPal account:
  1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Withdraw money under "PayPal balance" on the left of the page.
  3. Enter your withdrawal amount and select your bank.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. Review the details and click Withdraw.
Important:
  • Enter your name exactly as it appears on your bank account - the order of your Surname, Middle Name and Name must be the same. If you're not sure, you can refer to your bank statement or call your bank for the exact information.
  • If any of this information is incorrect, your withdrawal will not be successful and your funds will be returned to your PayPal account.
  • You'll be charged any bank fees and other processing fees incurred for the returned funds. The amount returned to you may also be different from the amount you attempted to withdraw if currency conversion is involved.

D. I withdrew some funds. How long does it take for the funds to show up in my bank account?

Please allow 2-4 business days for the money to appear in your bank account. The length of time depends on your bank's processing schedule.

Copyright© 2017 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

If these FAQs don't answer your question, please reply to this email with as much information as possible to help us assist you better

Bạn có sell pp thi ới m nha

Chào các bro, tình hình là em rút PP hôm thứ 6 ngày 4/11 đến tận bây giờ là 15/11 rồi mà tiền vẫn chưa về, refund cũng chưa refund??? Em sài bank VCB. Em vào help nó thì không thấy phần gửi email cho support đâu hết?

Pro vào cho em xin mail support của PP hoặc link để email cho nó với. Em cảm ơn

----------------------------------------------

A Complete status means we’ve processed your withdrawal. It may still take your bank several days to make the funds available in your bank account.

If there is a problem with your withdrawal, it may take up to one week for your bank to notify us. We’ll alert you by email if we learn of any problems processing your withdrawal.

If it has been 14 business days already and your funds isn’t yet in your bank account, please contact us and we’ll help you trace the missing withdrawal. Please note that we won’t be able to begin the tracing process if it has been less than 14 business days.

For our contact details, simply click Help on any PayPal page and click Call us or Email us.

Theo mình đc biết thì lệnh rút completed thì tiền không nằm trong vòng kiểm soát của Paypal nữa. Bạn email hỏi cũng mất công thôi. Kể cả paypal muốn hủy chính nó cũng ko hủy đc
Lúc này là con đường qua hệ thống trung gian mới tới bank. Bank nhận thì vào, mà ko nhận thì đảo ngược

Báo với mấy bác, vietinbank rút 4 lần lỗi cả 4, chỉ có VCB là ok

thẻ ngân hàng tài khoản paypal cũ đã bị limit, giờ mình lấy add vào paypal mới có sao ko vậy mấy bác.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linhphanvan1211

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom