omanizen

Hero
Reactions
MR
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Google Plus
Follow me on Google Plus
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I'm not the admin or owner of Project
vynFAZNPBpg.jpg

ABOUT COMPANY
Our mission is to continuously increase the profit of our partners and private investors, as well as the protection of commercial interests and personal information. Positive financial climate makes it possible to make investments for the expansion of business areas, growth in equipment capacity, which generally makes it possible to improve the accumulation of assets and every day to increase capital.

Mining data center Eco # Hash - is a unified system that provides uninterrupted automatic extraction of digital currency on special equipment. Our company provides works with high heshreyta and guaranteed quality of services, provide trouble-free operation of information systems, increases the degree of safety and reliability.

The main directions of mining cryptocurrency:
- Outdoor (cloud) Mining (formation of pools mining)
- Mining Distributed Management (dedicated equipment specified by the contractor)

INVESMENT PLANS

1.Cloud Mining

Buying a certain percentage of the equipment for a profit. Each miner is broken down into uniform parts (shares), which come as proposals for rent.
The yield from 2% per day
Price of $ 1.00 per share
Activation purchased shares takes place from the moment when all the shares of specific equipment you choose will be leased.

0174323f3d6646828eea4900a6e405e9.png

2.Dedicated miners

Lease of dedicated miners from the leading manufacturers of mining industry cryptocurrency. You can use various miners in stock and on order.
The yield of 3% per day
Price of $ 180.00 apiece
Activation leased miners occurs at the time of payment.

OTHER INFOR

• Payment systems: PM, Payeer , AdvCash , the Bitcoin .
  • Payment type: manual, for 5-48 hours
  • Minimum amount to be paid $ 0.50 .
  • Referral system: 6% -2% -2% -1% -1%
  • Script: Unique
LINK JOIN: >>ECO-HASH<<
RCB 5%

PROOF DEP
974e50dca1da433284cce2e600e2d2ce.png

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads